• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

News to warm your heart (if you still have one). What a fucking hard charger!

clcustom1911

Muppet Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 23, 2017
    The River in Arizona
    21 yeah old man with Down Syndrome finishes an IRONMAN Triathlon. First ever in the history of the event. That's a 2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike ride, and 26.22 mile run.

Fucking fantastic. I love it.

Statistically, the happiest individuals are those with Down Syndrome, as well as their families.

In the meantime, a popular option to “reduce” Down Syndrome cases is abortion. :mad:

If everyone had some measure of Down Syndrome the world would be a better place.

That is awesome. My buddy completed that Iron man i got tired watching the tracker to see his progress.

21 yeah old man with Down Syndrome finishes an IRONMAN Triathlon. First ever in the history of the event. That's a 2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike ride, and 26.22 mile run.

Fucking fantastic. I love it.
    Fuck yeah!
    I hope the fucking pussy millennials are watching....

Wow. Guess I should get on my PT and workout and stop being a pussy. 😁
    I needed a good story today.

When I was a kid I worked at the local grocery. Lady would coming shopping with her son who had Down’s.
    Brian would come help me bag groceries or stock while his mom shopped.
    His favorite job was to run the switch for the conveyor to move stuff from the checker to the bagger.
    We would sneak him in the back and let him run the cardboard bailer too!

Bagging groceries always took longer. Folks never cared.
    Brian’s smile lit the whole cash register area up.

These are the kind of success stories I look for in my field. This man is a damn fine example of an inspiration. Love this shit.

Reactions: lariat
    Hi,

And on that note....I must take to the treadmill.
    That guy just invalidated about 95% of excuses, well done!!!

Sincerely,
    Theis

You don't need excuses if you just admit you're fat and lazy....

I just bought a snowmobile. I've been in the gym more in the last 5 weeks than the previous 5 years. Nothing more motivating than pain reduction. Figure it'll be easier to move a 500lb machine if I'm 220lbs and solid, rather than my 220lb with beer gut.

The (Im Entitled) generation needs to read this and follow it and quit whining because they lost a call of duty match in mommys basement. He wanted it so he worked for it. He did it. He earned it... Enough Said 💪