• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Newsflash! California is ruled by nuts!

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.

It is the most American of holidays.

What did Guilfoyle see in this dude.

His family story is fucking disturbing.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Will be hilarious when Cali turns red on election night for the first time since the 80s. I don’t actually think those people are smart enough to vote back freedom, but I want to see the look on CNN anchors faces.

We hat a republican governor in the late 90’s / 2000s. Pete Wilson and Schwarzenegger!

All those assholes are moving to other states after they fucked that one up and doing the same shit in their new home. Colorado is a prime example.

All those assholes are moving to other states after they fucked that one up and doing the same shit in their new home. Colorado is a prime example.
Some Californian transplant commented on a pro Biden post: "To all fellow Californians, come to Texas and help us turn this state blue!"

Some Californian transplant commented on a pro Biden post: "To all fellow Californians, come to Texas and help us turn this state blue!"
Hollywood types who don’t even live here are all over that. Fuck that noise.

My personal feeling is if you don’t live in a particular district, much less the state, you ought to not be allowed to donate money to a campaign. That would really mess with Soros’s plan, which is very open for all to see.

Reactions: Blutroop
Lost her ass on her previous stance now trying to walk it back.

R

Thought she was the news instead of a reporter of news.

Her attack on Trump indicated to me how quick he was in the humor dept (very important) and that he fights.

Reactions: Rthur
You gotta remember most settlers to the US landed on the east coast. Some settled on the coast. Others moved inward to find places that fit. Some had to keep moving, because they never fit in, until another ocean stopped them. That means the west coast was orginally populated by misfits.
Then you had the gold rush, and people who wanted to get rich quick flooded southern California.

When you realize California is made up of the descendants of those two groups, you can understand why California is as screwed up as it is.

You gotta remember most settlers to the US landed on the east coast. Some settled on the coast. Others moved inward to find places that fit. Some had to keep moving, because they never fit in, until another ocean stopped them. That means the west coast was orginally populated by misfits.
Then you had the gold rush, and people who wanted to get rich quick flooded southern California.

When you realize California is made up of the descendants of those two groups, you can understand why California is as screwed up as it is.
Actually CA was full of rugged individualists because of that. What did CA in was the post WWII boom and the libtards that moved there from places like Chicago and NYC.

Some of whom settled instead in AZ and provided the seeds for its current crop of left leaning politicians.

Thanksgiving is my #1 day of the year. We kill stuff, eat too much, watch football, and tell stories of our history and culture as a family. The government will never interfere with that in any way, shape, or form.

I hate this shithole and can NOT wait to vacate.... this made me laugh my ass off tho.... Ya just can't fix stupid.
People who are singing or chanting are strongly encouraged to do so quietly (at or below the volume of a normal speaking voice).
Instrumental music is allowed as long as the musicians maintain at least 6-foot physical distancing. Musicians must be from one of the three households. Playing of wind instruments (any instrument played by the mouth, such as a trumpet or clarinet) is strongly discouraged.