• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Next event in the USA…. in 5-4-3-

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida

Need a tragedy??…..Stay frosty….

giphy.gif

Do airline pilots not do pre-flight inspections anymore?

An airline pilot shouldn’t have to catch a maintenance issue. The technical inspectors should catch it after the maintenance has been performed before it’s signed off in the log book. Pilots are there to do last minute walk around visual inspection, not watch a maintenance guy torquing critical components.

Not a Boeing problem, a maintenance issue with the airline. You can tell they are making a hoax out of it because media tards blame Boeing. Just like blaming Boeing for the plane that drove off the taxiway, a pilot problem with those fucking DEI pilots. The flying monkey is supposed to be able to follow the painted yellow lines.

Not a Boeing problem, a maintenance issue with the airline. You can tell they are making a hoax out of it because media tards blame Boeing. Just like blaming Boeing for the plane that drove off the taxiway, a pilot problem with those fucking DEI pilots. The flying monkey is supposed to be able to follow the painted yellow lines.
    Literally a Russian Monkey does better going into outer space.

Do airline pilots not do pre-flight inspections anymore?

Do you ever interact with pilots on a daily basis?? They know how to fly an aircraft, they don’t always know how to “maintain” an aircraft.

If only a TI had the power to tell a pilot go fly an aircraft…..I would have been hated more.

Reactions: notacos4u
    The IAH excursion happened in the wet.

Suspect it was an issue of attempting a turn off at a similar speed to dry conditions, the nosegear said 'nope' and the plane pushed ahead instead of turning. Don't know if it happened here or not but yellow taxi lines can be slick as shit in the rain and can provide opportunity for the nosegear to turn beyond the point the tires can maintain traction...worst part is the conditions in which that occurs aren't consistent or always predictable.

It can happen on occasion, even with Captains with lots of experience in type.

I am sure everyone posting here can look around their workplace and see the quality of new hires. This is across the board including pilots, A&P's, Dr's, lawyers, every profession.
    You have to vet everyone one you might need to deal with. Sad but true.
    Parents skipped a generation or two of parenting and were being friends. Also allowing unlimited time on the inter webs, unsupervised. Hey little johnny aint bothering me so it is all good.
    I have watched it at work deteriorate rapidly. I deal with engineers daily and each graduating class we hire from gets dumber. I wonder how some actually graduated, I truly believe they pay their tuition and the college pushes them through.

Reactions: Ison and lariat
    I am sure everyone posting here can look around their workplace and see the quality of new hires. This is across the board including pilots, A&P's, Dr's, lawyers, every profession.
    You have to vet everyone one you might need to deal with. Sad but true.
    Parents skipped a generation or two of parenting and were being friends. Also allowing unlimited time on the inter webs, unsupervised. Hey little johnny aint bothering me so it is all good.
    I have watched it at work deteriorate rapidly. I deal with engineers daily and each graduating class we hire from gets dumber. I wonder how some actually graduated, I truly believe they pay their tuition and the college pushes them through.
    I am having to train engineers I hire on how to make correct drawings for the shop, tolerances, tolerance stacking and so on. At this point I have them work with machinists to design things as a safety net until they get their shit together. I understand not having experience, we have all been there. What I look for is desire to learn and to put forth the effort to be good at the profession. I don’t see a lot of either one these days.

8438500F-1826-431B-8AAD-E5E0C578B625.gif

Prophecy was half way there paying the retards to breed like rats while the smart / successful people worked to support them and didn’t have kids

Missed promoting/importing people based on skin color and mental illness instead of competency

Need to add to the mix what happened in Rhoedesia and is happening in South Africa. Cause that shits already started here

I am having to train engineers I hire on how to make correct drawings for the shop, tolerances, tolerance stacking and so on. At this point I have them work with machinists to design things as a safety net until they get their shit together. I understand not having experience, we have all been there. What I look for is desire to learn and to put forth the effort to be good at the profession. I don’t see a lot of either one these days.

I worked QA for a little while, at one of the machining/CNC facilities I monitored they had a “rule of law”. Get hired, work the floor till they said you could draw on the computer. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Best thing was it settled quite a bit of the personality issues.