• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Next Las Vegas Precision Tactical Rifle Match 10-6

LVshooter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 10, 2003
Las Vegas NV
Oct 6th at Desert sportsman's ],http://www.dsrpc.net/ 8am start time, <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">range 9</span> bring <span style="text-decoration: underline">82 rounds</span></span> for score. Please RSVP here if your coming. If you are signed up for the OCT 27th and 28 Crap shoot you will not be allowed to shoot this match. RSVP here if you are planing on shooting.
This should be a fun match. We have 12 stages planned and will be using the mover.

Re: Next Las Vegas Precision Tactical Rifle Match 10-6

IN!! I'll be just coming off shift. I should make it by 8AM, but I'll likely be a much grumpier, bitter and sour version of my normal handsome, happy, and jovial self due to lack of sleep from dealing with our communities homeless, old, and drunks.

Oh, yeah, Aron and Jimmy are most like to attend as well.

Ty

Ill be there, might also have 4-5 with me (guys in green)

-J. Brown

Jay,
If you can let me know how many green guys a day or 2 before the match.Makes it eaiser for us when figuring how much paper we need to put up.
Thanks

I maybe in town the first weekend of Nov, will there be a match that weekend?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Olivers_AR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I maybe in town the first weekend of Nov, will there be a match that weekend? </div></div>
There will not be a monthly match in november due to the big match being the week before. There will be a match in December.

Ok thanks!

Ended up signing up for the USPSA Halloween Hosefest on that Sunday since there won't be a match.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LVshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Olivers_AR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I maybe in town the first weekend of Nov, will there be a match that weekend? </div></div>
There will not be a monthly match in november due to the big match being the week before. There will be a match in December. </div></div>

I'll be there.

Going to have to miss this one. Good luck to all of you guys.

If any of you guys could show up at 6:00 to help setup it would help a lot. We have a LOT to setup and I will need help if we want to start on time.
Remember to bring 82 rounds.
Also it would really help to get an accurate head count on who's shooting. It really slows things down if we have to go downrange after sign up to put up more bases cardboard and paper targets.
Right now we have 11 shooters and a bunch of mabeys. I dont want to have to setup a bunch of targets for a bunch of mabeys. Either they are shooting or not.

Kurt, I'll be there between 6-6:30am to help you set up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am out </div></div>
I'll alert the media

Kurt I hear Chiller is running super loads at about 4000fps. Watch your targets
laugh.gif

Confirmed! Aron, Jimmy and I will be there. I'll get there as soon as possible, but I don't get relief till 7 (unless there is a late call). Do what you have to do.

Ty

I will be there. Sorry for the late douchebag entry! I can show up at 6:00 to help set up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dagsta</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kurt I hear Chiller is running super loads at about 4000fps. Watch your targets
laugh.gif
</div></div>
Im not worried. His bullets dont hit the targets. Or mabey he's just shooting blanks. HAHAHA

Thanks for the great time today fellas! I learned a lot and have fun, all while coming in dead last. No worries, I'm hooked and will get out again. See you on 9.