• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Next Las Vegas Precision Tactical Rifle Match

LVshooter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 10, 2003
Las Vegas NV
April 7th at Desert sportsman's range 9 ,http://www.dsrpc.net/ 8am start time, bring 60 rounds.
Please RSVP here if your coming.
IF YOU DON'T LET ME KNOW YOUR SHOOTING IN THE MATCH THAN DON'T PLAN ON SHOOTING. WE WON'T HAVE ENOUGH TARGETS

Re: Next Las Vegas Precision Tactical Rifle Match

I'm in. Let me know how I can help out.

In!

I'll find if the ambiguously gay duo plan on shooting. (Jimmy and Aron)

Sorry, I won't be making it (I'm going to be at RO for the Brawl or I would). I think AZLRPRS will be represented well.

Gayduo.png

^^^^^^^^ So wrong!

Won't make it, have Easter weekend plans. Next time.

Holy shit that cracked me the hell up!

If anyone is planning on bringing a .223 let us know. It will not activate the mover, and is not recommended.

Add Bruce,Bruces son in law, Eric,and Will.
Looks like about 19 shooters so far.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that would be my plan...... </div></div>What the he'll does that mean?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MGN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Michael and Gary will be there. </div></div>

I'll be traveling with the above lovers!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottmilk9</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MGN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Michael and Gary will be there. </div></div>

</div></div>

Wow! You have 2 male lovers? Keeps you busy I'll bet. lol!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LVshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that would be my plan...... </div></div>What the he'll does that mean?
</div></div>

Means it is Easter Weekend.....

My son in law will not be able to make it, so just Alex and I

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowe Left</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottmilk9</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MGN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Michael and Gary will be there. </div></div>

</div></div>

Wow! You have 2 male lovers? Keeps you busy I'll bet. lol!! </div></div>Yeah and he is the catcher.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LVshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that would be my plan...... </div></div>What the he'll does that mean?
</div></div>

Means it is Easter Weekend..... </div></div>
So your a mabey? Your high maintenance.
I bet you have a big rabbit suit.

Looking forward to tomorrow morning!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JFComfort</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looking forward to tomorrow morning! </div></div>

Same here! I tried to make the course of fire fun this month.

I blame any hard stages on Dane.

I have a total of 26 shooters so far. If you have not spoken to myself or Kurt or RSVP'd here you WILL NOT have any paper targets which will cost you up to 100 points!!!!!!!!!!!