• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Next Las Vegas Precision Tactical Rifle Match

LVshooter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 10, 2003
Las Vegas NV
June 2nd at Desert sportsman's range 9 ,http://www.dsrpc.net/ 8am start time, bring 70 rounds. Please RSVP here if your coming. If you dont RSVP dont plan on shooting.
This will be our last match until September.

Re: Next Las Vegas Precision Tactical Rifle Match

Any help with setup would be greatly appreciated.

Here is a taste of what we will be shooting this match:

Cold bore at a distance that will be drawn randomly
(2) Paper stages at 200m Bring good dope!
A rope stage where your rifle will be supported by the rope
Barricade stage
Tiny men
590m tgts
Varying distance KYL
Seated
Prone unsupported
Variation of Various steel

I'm in. I can help out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm a solid maybe right now! </div></div>I'll take that as a no at this time. When you know for sure let us know.

I am working the day before and get off at 7AM. Aron and I are in, if we are late due to a late call....thats the way it goes.....

Ty

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slowagon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd like to spectate, if allowed. </div></div>

Sure, come on out. Just tell them at the gate you are there for the rifle match.

It is more fun if you jump in and shoot though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tim3gun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">me and Regina are in </div></div>

Ill be there.

I only have room for 2 at my place this month with my house all tore up for tile work.

Regina and I will be happy to hang out at Hotel Miller

I put the boss in a submission hold... so I'll be there. I'm not going to miss this again if I can help it!

2jdif02.jpg

I'll be coming over to shoot this one with you guys.
-Christopher

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: broke_again</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slowagon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd like to spectate, if allowed. </div></div>

Sure, come on out. Just tell them at the gate you are there for the rifle match.

It is more fun if you jump in and shoot though. </div></div>

What's the entry fee?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slowagon</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: broke_again</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slowagon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd like to spectate, if allowed. </div></div>

It is more fun if you jump in and shoot though. </div></div>

What's the entry fee? </div></div>

$20 for non-members, $15 for members.

Hey Kurt,

I'll be there & I'll check if any of the other socal crew wants to roll.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LVshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm a solid maybe right now! </div></div>I'll take that as a no at this time. When you know for sure let us know. </div></div>

Good call Kurt, probably not gonna be able to slip up there this weekend.
Wish I could though, I'll be there when you start back up....

My "buddy" Ericcarttman said he would make this match. I dunno if he will show, but please place targets for him.

Also I will be paying his entry fees.

Thanks,
Ty

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fireguyty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My "buddy" Ericcarttman said he would make this match. I dunno if he will show, but please place targets for him.

Thanks,
Ty </div></div>

Oh this outta be good!

As of right now I have 26 shooters that are planning on attending. That is how many paper targets I will have hanging tomorrow morning.

Roy, have fun and post up some pics when you are done. I will be on the road this weekend. mark

I had a great time out there today. It was great to see you all and catch up a little bit. I'm looking forward to shooting with you all again.

Roy great job with the match today! You and Rodger did a great job keeping things moving with little down time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fireguyty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My "buddy" Ericcarttman said he would make this match. I dunno if he will show, but please place targets for him.

Thanks,
Ty</div></div>

I think we all knew he wasn't going to show despite Ty's very generous offer.

Great match today! Thank you Roy and Rodger for stepping up and making it happen. I had a great time with some great folks.

Congrats to Dave Dodson, JFComfort, and Vegas50! Sharp shooting gents.

Bummer Ericcarttman couldn't be out today. He would definitely add some spice to the match.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JFComfort</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I had a great time out there today. It was great to see you all and catch up a little bit. I'm looking forward to shooting with you all again.

Roy great job with the match today! You and Rodger did a great job keeping things moving with little down time.

Thanks,
Ty</div></div>

I think we all knew he wasn't going to show despite Ty's very generous offer. </div></div>

Yep, it is easy to talk shit on the internet. He must have known he didn't stand a chance of finishing better than last place.

Very quality match! Roy has been mixing it up nicely. Thanks to my boy Rodger as well, even though he refuses to shoot and make us look bad.

Congrats to DaveD. The first should turn that frown upside down.

No worries on my buddy. Although it would have been funny to see him bring up the operator stuff up with Metro's SWAT snipers in attendance.

On that note, it was good to have the Metro boys show up! They have gotten my ass out of the sling several times over the last couple of years, and I appreciate it. I hope you guys become regulars.

Ty

Thanks guys the match was fun hope to come shoot again.