• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Next Las Vegas Precision Tactical Rifle Match

Re: Next Las Vegas Precision Tactical Rifle Match

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LVshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">March 7th 2009, at Desert sportsmans range 9 ,http://www.dsrpc.net/ 8am start time, bring 60 rounds. </div></div>

Are you guys still planning to shoot out to 3000 yards? My 50 BMG has been delayed. It won't get here until end of March perhaps April.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ALMAORFE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where do I sign up?

</div></div>
Just show up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DesertHK</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LVshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">March 7th 2009, at Desert sportsmans range 9 ,http://www.dsrpc.net/ 8am start time, bring 60 rounds. </div></div>

Are you guys still planning to shoot out to 3000 yards? My 50 BMG has been delayed. It won't get here until end of March perhaps April. </div></div>
That shoot was cancelled. Most of the shooters backed out. It was down to only 4 shooters. Lots of talk but no action.

Kurt,

At least you could of finished in the top 5 that way. lol =)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LVshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ALMAORFE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where do I sign up?

</div></div>
Just show up. </div></div>

Sounds awsome.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kurt,

At least you could of finished in the top 5 that way. lol =) </div></div>
That pretty funny. Ha Ha

I'm planning on making it. Wife and kids want to come along so we'll make a weekend out of it.

Range 9 is the meter range right?

My dad and I should be there. Lookin forward to it

Won't be there after all. We can't get Varget. Not enough H4895, RL-15 or 4064 left to load 60 rounds of anything.

Got 168s and 175s in hand, but I wanted to shoot 155s. Can't get those locally either (wanted to shoot another 100 to verify before stocking up).

Just told the local gunshop guy we should have bought stock in gunnie companies two years ago. Three of them in town don't even have case lube, for crying out loud!

Or is this part of an Obama plan to increase foot traffic at gunshops so they can take satellite/aerial pics of our license plates as we repeatedly go in and walk out empty handed?

Great match today, Kurt! I liked the addition of the "thug faces" - that was a blast and very challenging.

Now if we could just get some normal weather...25 gusting to 35 and then back down to 10 mph is a little tough to keep rounds on target at 550 yards.

Thanks again, Kurt - you always put on a challenging shoot.

Good shooting, Ryan - all the way from CA just to show us up and win the match?! I see how it is...

Bear

My father used to live in Vegas and now moved to mesquite.
I used to shoot at the SOF 3gun matches for years
Those days where fun!!!!!!!!

By the way ai am going next week to mesquite till the end of the month.

Good shooting

eduardo
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LVshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">March 7th 2009, at Desert sportsmans range 9 ,http://www.dsrpc.net/ 8am start time, bring 60 rounds. </div></div>