• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Next Las Vegas Precision Tactical Rifle Match

LVshooter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 10, 2003
Las Vegas NV
March 6th (next Saturday) at Desert sportsman's range 9 ,http://www.dsrpc.net/ 8am start time, bring 60 rounds.
Please RSVP here if your coming. It helps a lot in setting up to know how many shooters we will have.
Also I will be there at 0600 to start setting up. If I could get 2 or 3 people to help setup that would be great.

Re: Next Las Vegas Precision Tactical Rifle Match

Will be there

I will be there with a new shooter, my adult son, Alex. I am still Bruce B, just changed my SH name.

I will be there, and I am bringing another hide member So 2 shoters. Thanks

Dang, looks like its going to be another full one. Have fun this month guys. Hope to see you all in a few months.

Ryan

I'll be there.

You should come Ryan! forget any obligations and come shoot the match. You know you want to
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ALMAORFE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll be there.

You should come Ryan! forget any obligations and come shoot the match. You know you want to
wink.gif
</div></div>

Man, I'd love to. Just too much going on around the house. That and I can tell the wife is getting a little tired of me being gone shooting every weekend.
smile.gif

I just need to get her a rifle and drag her along.

There you go, get her a rifle then you might get to go to all matches if she gets into it.

See ya next time then bro. At least we're not shooting for second place now.
grin.gif

I mentioned to my wife this morning, just in passing, that the Vegas match was this weekend. She said it would be fun to go and bring the kids. I wasn't going to argue. Looking for hotel rooms now...

And back to shooting for second place.
wink.gif
JK

Glad your coming bro!
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ALMAORFE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And back to shooting for second place.
wink.gif
JK

Glad your coming bro!
grin.gif
</div></div>

Lol. Nah. I'm bringing the 260 this time. I have to save the 243 for TBRC. The 260 doesn't shoot quite as well as the 243 for cold bores and such. But I'll deal.
smile.gif

I'll be in town visiting relatives, so I'm planning on going to this match.

LOL! you'll deal fine I'm sure.
I got a .243 barrel coming from GAP but I doubt I'll have it by Saturday, and if I do I doubt I'll have a load worked up for it.

Anyone going by the 582 on the way there? I'll be at 6555 boulder hwy. If anyone can pick me up on the way there, I'll be deeply indebted.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LVshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">March 6th (next Saturday) at Desert sportsman's range 9 ,http://www.dsrpc.net/ <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="color: #CC0000">8am start time</span></span>, bring 60 rounds.
Please RSVP here if your coming. It helps a lot in setting up to know how many shooters we will have.
Also I will be there at 0600 to start setting up. If I could get 2 or 3 people to help setup that would be great. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sorry Kurt...Being slow last night.... </div></div>

He was just jealous out of his mind of my Prometheus!!
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ALMAORFE</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sorry Kurt...Being slow last night.... </div></div>

He was just jealous out of his mind of my Prometheus!!
wink.gif
</div></div>

That would me thinking<span style="font-size: 17pt">....YOU SUCK.....</span>

LOL.
I went all out yesterday. No regrets though, happy about all my new toys.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ALMAORFE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL.
I went all out yesterday. No regrets though, happy about all my new toys. </div></div>

perhaps I forgot to mention<span style="font-size: 26pt">......YOU SUCK......</span>

I feel much better....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ALMAORFE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL.
I went all out yesterday. No regrets though, happy about all my new toys. </div></div>

perhaps I forgot to mention<span style="font-size: 26pt">......YOU SUCK......</span>

I feel much better.... </div></div>

Just to drive the point home...

2hnm3kk.jpg

<span style="font-size: 8pt">ok....you did drive the rifle well today.....</span>

I missed all the sucking action today... oh snap!

One of the three sent a PM thanking me for a certain load...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ALMAORFE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL.

I feel much better.... </div></div>

Just to drive the point home...

I'm never gonna hear the end of this till you get one am I?
cry.gif

2hnm3kk.jpg

<span style="font-size: 8pt">ok....you did drive the rifle well today.....</span> </div></div>

Thank you.

I need to see the official scores just for closure!
grin.gif

It was a blast as always and good to see everybody have a good time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 308sako</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One of the three sent a PM thanking me for a certain load... </div></div>
I'll say it again
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
wink.gif

Great match today, Kurt ... it was good shooting with the crew at DSRPC today.

See you guys next month.

Bear

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 308sako</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One of the three sent a PM thanking me for a certain load... </div></div>

Been holding out on me.?.?

lol....

I do load ladders and you give him the answer....
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 308sako</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One of the three sent a PM thanking me for a certain load... </div></div>

Been holding out on me.?.?

lol....

I do load ladders and you give him the answer....
wink.gif
</div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="font-style: italic"> <span style="color: #006600"> Grasshopper, The answer is found in the load ladder... LOL</span> </span> </span>

Thanks for the ride Fonso! I din't realize how far you had to come out to get me. I owe you one. And great shooting! Whatever that load is its working. Keep it up. And I could use some Elixers.
smile.gif
10's if you got em.

Yup I got 10's and you don't owe me anything as you bought lunch. Any time you need a ride when your out here you got one bud. Great shooting.
If you do officially win I call shenanigan's
wink.gif

Thanks man. Hopefully I'll be a little closer to your place next time. We'll be in touch. Thanks again.

FYI, Nevada deer regs have yet to come in, per Bass Pro Shop

Great shoot today Kurt...had a great time!

So whats the scoop? Did Fonso win?

I have to say - incredible learning curve for Fonso- 3 months ago he was at the bottom of the pack. - Awesome shooting dude.

Ryan.... you still suck.

You dont even own a Prometheus - so you double suck.
wink.gif

No prometheus. Slummin it with a chargemaster. And if the scores are correct, Fonso got third. Still kickin ass for a little experience. After a few more months of practice, I might as well not show up any more. Mike and Fonso will kick my ass with their eyes closed.

ok, not to be a dumbass but where do i get the official results of todays match and what is a prometeus?