• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Next Las Vegas Precision Tactical Rifle Match

Re: Next Las Vegas Precision Tactical Rifle Match

Holy $hit! Chuck Norris is going to be there??? So much for placing in the top 10!

I'd like to be in too. I've never been to a shooting competition before. I want to see how it's done, and learn from pros! I'll bring ammo and my rifle in case there's a spot for me. Would it be better for me to just watch so I don't hold you guys up?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fastgixxerlv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd like to be in too. I've never been to a shooting competition before. I want to see how it's done, and learn from pros! I'll bring ammo and my rifle in case there's a spot for me. Would it be better for me to just watch so I don't hold you guys up? </div></div>
There will be room for you to shoot. Don't worry about holding us up. We can put you further down the line so you have time to watch the other shooters before it's you turn to shoot. Also just about everyone is very helpful. Espicially new shooters.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LVshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fastgixxerlv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd like to be in too. I've never been to a shooting competition before. I want to see how it's done, and learn from pros! I'll bring ammo and my rifle in case there's a spot for me. Would it be better for me to just watch so I don't hold you guys up? </div></div>
There will be room for you to shoot. Don't worry about holding us up. We can put you further down the line so you have time to watch the other shooters before it's you turn to shoot. Also just about everyone is very helpful. Espicially new shooters. </div></div>

Its a fun time and you gotta start somewhere-- everyone that will be there has, so no worries. Come, learn, and have fun.

for those that would prefer to avoid the dam there is the truck route through searchlight. it also avoids getting traffic jammed when there is an accident at the dam. it adds about 15 min. to the trip for me. or saves 2 hours sitting in line.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Searchli...&2v=ADDRESS

you can see the dam in this map of the other route.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">problem is I am always at the end of the line......wonder what that means.....???? </div></div>

If you have to ask Chiller ...

Just kiddin', bro ... have fun at the match tomorrow. I'll be there in spirit!

Bear

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bear_308</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">problem is I am always at the end of the line......wonder what that means.....???? </div></div>

If you have to ask Chiller ...

Just kiddin', bro ... have fun at the match tomorrow. I'll be there in spirit!

Bear </div></div>

And you are missed.

Bear, you are missed for sure. Good luck guys I'll see ya all in a few.