• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Next Las Vegas Precision Tactical Rifle Match

Re: Next Las Vegas Precision Tactical Rifle Match

I'm in.

Ill be there to shoot. Ill help spot, score or what ever else is needed too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D. Miller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ill be there to shoot. <span style="font-weight: bold">Ill help spot, score or what ever else is needed too.</span></div></div>

Ditto Kurt!

Had A great time at the one in June and have been itching to come back. Now that I have all my hunts out of the way I will be there (as long as i don't have any emergencies at work). I will be coming from the St. George area if any one wants to catch a ride.

Probably not going to be able to swing it with the Bash the following week-will let you know if I can squeeze it in.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Probably not going to be able to swing it with the Bash the following week-will let you know if I can squeeze it in.</div></div>

It would be cool if you could make it Steve! Always enjoy shooting with you. If you can't make it we'll understand and see you down in Phoenix in Nov.

Maybe I can hide in Tim and Gina's RAV4 if they are just running up and back and aren't planning a romantic weekend of it...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe I can hide in Tim and Gina's RAV4 if they are just running up and back and aren't planning a romantic weekend of it... </div></div>

We're going up Friday night and coming straight back Saturday afternoon Steve. Somebody (me) has to run a half marathon the next day in Phoenix. We've got room for you in the RAV4 if you want to tag along.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LH Gina</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe I can hide in Tim and Gina's RAV4 if they are just running up and back and aren't planning a romantic weekend of it... </div></div>

We're going up Friday night and coming straight back Saturday afternoon Steve. Somebody (me) has to run a half marathon the next day in Phoenix. We've got room for you in the RAV4 if you want to tag along. </div></div>
You can do it Steve, No more excuses.

I have not shot a comp yet but am very interested. How is it set up, what ranges do the targets go out too, what is the cost to enter, and any other info would be great. Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shooter24</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have not shot a comp yet but am very interested. How is it set up, what ranges do the targets go out too, what is the cost to enter, and any other info would be great. Thanks </div></div>

Please come out and join us. We welcome newbies and are always willing to help you out if you need anything during the match.

We usually set up in two groups. You will be given a shooter number and should remember who is ahead of you in order so that you are ready when your turn comes. One or two shooters from each group will be shooting at a time with others on deck.

We shoot from 100 yds out to 600 yds.

It is $20 to enter the match. Tell them at the gate that you are there for the rifle match and have them point you to range 9.

Bring your rifle, ammo, shooting mat if you have one, water or soda, sunscreen, a hat if you want. Knee/elbow pads if you have them. Pen and paper.

bring at least 60 rounds. a sling and bipod is good also.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shooter24</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have not shot a comp yet but am very interested. How is it set up, what ranges do the targets go out too, what is the cost to enter, and any other info would be great. Thanks </div></div>
Heres some pics of one of our previous matches.
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...664#Post2204664

Thanks a lot for the info. Won't be able to make this one but looking forward to the next one.

Anyone else? If you plan on shooting please post here.It makes it a lot harder for those running the match when more shooters show up than are expected

change me to a possible, I might not have the weekend...to be determined

Kurt, Sorry but Impulse and I will NOT be there. I guess we are headed out on a coyote hunting trip!! Good luck guys... it looks to be a great event.

Unfortunately not going to be able to slide up, have some stuff to take care of here...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Unfortunately not going to be able to slide up, have some stuff to take care of here... </div></div>
All talk no action. Common Steve, You gotta made it one of these days.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ColdSteel260</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In!
Joe H and myself are leaving as we speak. </div></div>

Drive safe, wind is blowing and rain is falling in Vegas.

Slight hijack:
For you 6mm shooters, I've got a bunch of good 243 stuff I'm going to be selling next week on the hide. But it makes sense to bring it out and give anyone at the match was interested.. So far I've got:
Rock 1:8 barrel blank
Redding die set
Dtacs
107smks
Lapua and win 243 brass (new)
Reloader17 (5lb jug)
FGMM LR primers
And some other odds and ends... All of it will be about 65-75% current online prices.. So some pretty good deals

Thanks for another great match Kurt. Congrats to Simon, Ryan and Dane for the top place finishes.

DSCN0014-1.jpg

image.php

The cardio portion of the match...

Some of the shooters, and spotter #2

image.php

DSCN0007-5.jpg

DSCN0021.jpg

EarlymorningRedRockCanyon.jpg

Another good time. Sorry I had to leave at the end....family events cut into shooting.

Thanks Kurt, Dane, and Joe.

Ty

A few more pics. It was great seeing everyone, especially fellow shooters from UT, AZ, and CA. Mark

DSCN1790web.jpg

DSCN1792web.jpg

DSCN1805web.jpg

DSCN1796web.jpg

DSCN1809web.jpg

DSCN1802webjpg.jpg

DSCN1812web.jpg

Good pics,nice shooting with you guys today. Thanks for the donation for the Mule Deer Foundation today Mark, it is much appreciated!

Thanks Kurt and the Vegas crew for a fun match. Its always a pleasure to shoot with everyone. Good to see the northern and southern California boys also.