• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Next level fudd

Going back to "shot in the chest".... What about shot in the thigh? Femoral artery wounds are almost always mortal wounds.

And body armor defeating rounds? Why aren't we targeting center of groin in that case? Arterial routing through there, lots of room around there, gut shot wound or down into the femurs. Instant mobility loss at the least,... Just thinking out loud
TLDR: flashlights and pelvic shots are both effective.

Funny story here,
Two locals that like to snort and jab themselves got into some disagreement out in a dark country road between town and the local drug central.
Guy one pops a few rounds into guy two, guy two is laying in the ditch bleeding and screaming, guy one hops in car to leave, goes to shove the pistol in his wasteband, and shoots himself down low. When a passerby comes along the guy is still screaming in the ditch and the car is blocking the road with a passed out guy in the seat.
Cops had fun sorting that one out! lol.
Emts pull guy one out and he codes on them.
Unfortunately they both survived, but the guy shooting himself was about as funny as it could be.

Also, around here very little is lit up so weapon lights or edc flashlights are used frequently enough.

I'm terrified?

No...dumbass...It's to prevent scammers from copying my account...again...so other members don't get scammed.

Now go fuck off with your fudd lore because you can't figure out how to work a flashlight.
Sorry, I didn’t realize having the flashlight shoved up your ass is a requirement in learning to work one. No wonder you’re so crabby.

I carry a Fenix PD25 flashlight in my pocket that has four levels of illumination, up to 550 or so, and use it almost every single day. I've reached the age where it definitely helps me find stuff in dim light, or even just under a table or in a cabinet.

So to say that a flashlight is almost never used is total bullshit, at least for me. I can imagine I'm not alone in this.

Not everyone has eyesight like a cat, and can see in low light.
I carry the same PD25 and it is more useful than my pocket knife. Not that I don't use the pocket knife, I just use the flashlight more. It also demonstrates how terrible the cell phone flashlight is.

I carry a Fenix PD25 flashlight in my pocket that has four levels of illumination, up to 550 or so, and use it almost every single day. I've reached the age where it definitely helps me find stuff in dim light, or even just under a table or in a cabinet.

So to say that a flashlight is almost never used is total bullshit, at least for me. I can imagine I'm not alone in this.

Not everyone has eyesight like a cat, and can see in low light.
To be fair, I rarely use a light to walk to my hunting spots, unless it’s a new moon. Maybe my low light vision is greater than normal.

Jesus Christ find somewhere else to post your homo erotic autism.

"Hurr durr flashlight up your ass lol"

"homo erotic" says the guy obsessed with carrying phallic objects and actively participating in the literal website circle jerk, known as the "motivational pics" thread.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that irony escapes the guy too stupid to use the PX.

Imagine being too stupid to understand a point made about weapon mounted pistol lights (not regular flashlights) because you're so focused on calling everyone else dumb. Shocking.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ronws