• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Next Tattoo?

pewpewfever

Spineless Peon
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2019
DFW
I already have two tattoos, and they’re on my face!

If I get another I was thinking this one, for the irony of it.

33359A66-8FE1-4A0A-BD3B-8FDB1E5524BF.jpeg

Reactions: Enigmo
Ive got 2 in mind, the first on my left shoulder the second on the right...kind of like the energy is hitting on the left, passing through me and coming out as an American Beauty w/o the wood background.

Reactions: fx77
I already have two tattoos, and they’re on my face!

If I get another I was thinking this one, for the irony of it.

View attachment 7086975

That's why I specifically don't have any tattoos, or other similar mods / scarification etc.

I'd say go for it. It will remind you of what you don't believe in for a long time, long after the cheap novel thrill has worn off.

I got a tatt in 1976 when I turned 21 years old. I was drunk at the time. I have a W tattooed on each check of my ass. When I bent over it said WOW. When I stood on my head it said MOM. Now it looks like two snakes crawling out of their den.

That's why I specifically don't have any tattoos, or other similar mods / scarification etc.

I'd say go for it. It will remind you of what you don't believe in for a long time, long after the cheap novel thrill has worn off.

LOL! Same here. My last profession frowned (heavily) on any identifiable body marks like tattoos. I remember on my final physical, standing there stark ass naked, as the lady doc had me turn around and such, to mark down all the body scars, and she looks at me, down at my medical record, up at me, back down to the record, flips a few pages and says "10 years active duty in the Marines, and no tattoos. That's rare." LOL!

Honestly, I never saw anything that I liked enough to have permanently inked on my body, and aside from a "meat tag", never really considered getting one. But, like mentioned, the meat tag would have caused some issues with future opportunities, so I passed.

Last edited:
When I was young, many years ago, I looked at the tattoos that some of the older guys I worked with had, WW2 and Korea Vets and wondered why anyone would want an Ink Blot like that on them??? I decided right then that a tattoo wasn't for me.
The years and age are not good for tattoos. They look like shit smears after some years and sleeves take a beating from the sun.

A year ago my oldest Grandson decided he wanted a tattoo. Trying to explain what happens to them just wasn't working out for me and he was VERY insistent that he wanted one.

I told him I would pay for his tattoo and he was all in for that, "Really Grandpa, that's cool?" so we got in my Whip and off we went.

I told him we would have to stop by the American Legion on the way as I would need a Coolie Loolie or 2 before I could watch him get this tattoo.

Fortunately there were quite a few Vets at the bar and after I got a Draw I spoke loudly that," my Grandson wants a tattoo but isn't sure of what to get so could you guys show him some of yours?"
Beer in my hand, we went down along the bar and the guys showed my Grandson all of their Tats and told him what they used to be when first put on but it is kind of hard to tell now.

I finished off my Draw and we loaded back up in my Whip, total time spent at AL was about 30 minutes.

I drove 25 miles west and the kid didn't have much to say. He was very quiet, I quizzed him a bit about what ink blot he was going to get but he didn't have much to say. I did tell him to get it put on where a shirt would cover it since I was paying for it and he said OK.
I have told all 3 of my Kids the same thing. " If you have to get one, Don't put it where I can see it as I will feel like I failed in guiding you. And never let me see it."

We passed a tattoo shop or 2 on the way, as he was thinking, then I pulled My Whip up to one and told him, "Here we are! let's Gitterdone."

He made me Proud then when he said, "You know Grandpa, I think we should go home."

I asked him if he was sure as I would pay for it and he told me, "Ya, Grandpa, I am sure."
FM

I only have one tattoo. I don’t really regret it, but I wouldn’t do it again. It is very inconspicuous for the most part. You wouldn’t even know I had one unless I was naked. It’s on my shlong, and it’s just a simple slogan...

“Eat at Joseys”

Unless I’m excited. Then it says,

“Eat at Josephine’s road side cafe. Open late on Saturdays”

Thats called a microdot sir.

Old school tech that apparently still wor........ well probably doesnt work anymore.....??

I never felt the need or want. Just not my thing.

Thats a good story and plan @FoulMike. Will remember that in a few years when kids start asking for em.
I dont even really like the fake ones on the kids.

Go for it, I did my first and gave a few when I was 12 or 13. Then realized paying a professional is more desirable. I got one late last year on the side and ribs, it was big and I love it.

I can't let that one go.

Shorty, with "SHORTY" tattooed on his Johnson, went into the Cathouse to get a little. The girls knew him but there was a new one that didn't.

She figured that Shorty would be an easy trick so took him on.

She came downstairs after an hour, very gingerly, just able to walk, and told the other girls.

"Good god, Shorty gets up and it clearly labeled,"

SHORTY'S Bar and Grill, 156 Central Avenue, Albuquerque, New Mexico Zip Code 87101

I think I'm the only person to come out of the Navy with no tats. I wanted one bad, but my wife hates them. She finally relented and said I could get whatever I wanted as long as the first one was her choice. I agreed and then she said she wanted a large ram's head tattooed on the head of my dick. After that I could get whatever I want. I am still tattoo free to this day. True story.

Reactions: W54/XM-388