• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes NF 1-4x: How do I set the zero stop on this thing???

sawman556

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2012
Bucks County, PA USA
How do I set the zero stop on this thing??? It doesn't look anything like the directions? What am I missing? Thanks.

nf1.jpg

NF NXS 1-4x24mm models for 2013: Which Model do you have??

Non-Zero Stop Models
C451
NXS - 1-4x24mm - .250 MOA - FC-3G - NVD - PTL NEW
C452
NXS - 1-4X24mm - .250 MOA - IHR - NVD - PTL NEW
C463
NXS - 1-4x24mm - .250 MOA - FC-2 - NVD - PTL NEW

Zero Stop Models:
C464
NXS - 1-4x24mm - ZeroStop - .250 MOA - FC-3G - NVD - PTL NEW
C465
NXS - 1-4X24mm - ZeroStop - .250 MOA - IHR - NVD - PTL NEW
C466
NXS - 1-4x24mm - ZeroStop - .250 MOA - FC-2 - NVD - PTL NEW

I suggest calling the vendor you purchased it from on Monday. They should be able to talk you through it.

I got it from ya'll!!! :)

No worries! I figured it out thanks to the video Jay did. I guess I was expecting it to be more like the zero-stop on my 5.5-22x. It's not!!! :p Thanks my friends!

Monday??? GTFO!

I got it from ya'll!!! :)

No worries! I figured it out thanks to the video Jay did. I guess I was expecting it to be more like the zero-stop on my 5.5-22x. It's not!!! :p Thanks my friends!

Monday??? GTFO!

Sweet. Glad you got it figured out. We are always a phone call away. The service doesn't stop once you get your stuff. That's what I was trying to hint :D

Well I didn't make the range today but I am ready to roll tomorrow. I am glad I am done this build!!! No more AR builds for awhile! Thanks out to everyone at sportoptics.com, Jon Aadland and NF.

build06b.jpg

build06a.jpg