• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes NF and Horus

planalpha

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2010
PNW
I see on the NF site they offer a Horus reticle but I haven't been able to find one. I would like a 5x22 FFP MIL/MIL with a Horus 58 (or even better the H37) but haven't seen anyone selling them. Know where to get one?

And it's hard to tell, but is one finer than the other (H58 vs. H37)? At full power the H37 seems pretty thick. I haven't seen the H58 so can't compare.

Thanks

Re: NF and Horus

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: planalpha</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see on the NF site they offer a Horus reticle but I haven't been able to find one. I would like a 5x22 FFP MIL/MIL with a Horus 58 (or even better the H37) but haven't seen anyone selling them. Know where to get one?

And it's hard to tell, but is one finer than the other (H58 vs. H37)? At full power the H37 seems pretty thick. I haven't seen the H58 so can't compare.

Thanks </div></div>

Take this for what you will...I wouldn't run a H37 again. Partner and I ran it at a comp in the summer. Its a real bitch to watch hits with it because the reticle takes up way to much space.

Thanks for the info. Didn't realized no FFP in the F1.
Better keep looking.

Wait till SHOT Show
wink.gif

planalpha wrote:

"Thanks for the info. Didn't realized no FFP in the F1.
Better keep looking."

I think you misunderstood what 71firebird400 wrote. The F1 is a FFP scope; however, it is not offered in the 5.5 - 22 power. It is offered in the 3.5 - 15 power and that is the scope where you can get the Horus reticle.

Finding a scope with the Horus reticle can be difficult. I opted to have my local gunshop order the scope from a distributor.

Line thickness is the same for both if it is a non illuminated it will be a little thinner, illuminated a little thicker