• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes NF ATACR 7-35 vs. Vortex Rzr gen III 6-36?

mark5pt56

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2005
Florida
So, from those who have used them, which one would get the thumbs up?
This will go on an AT-x
The normal, tracking, clarity, performance under a variety of conditions.
One on the Vortex, can you go "below zero" like on the current PST II', NF, etc.?

Last edited:
I haven't had a 7-35 but for the money the Gen III is going to be hard to beat. It's a lot of alpha glass for less money than most alpha scopes. I say pick which ever reticle you want and run with it. If you can stomach the color of the razor. I'm wrapping mine with a ranger wrap from Area 419 just to sort of get rid of the stealth gray. If you don't like locking turrets vortex will also delete the lock for you.

1668294987378.png

At this level it's 99% preference. Which reticle you like is a major factor. To muddy the waters more, have you considered the ATACR?
ETA- somehow my brain thought mk5. Disregard all previous stupidity. I will leave it up tho as a monument to my own failure at reading comprehension.

Last edited: