• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes NF Beast vs, S&B PMII 3-20 vs. Vortex Raz.HD Gen II 4.5-27

USMCCOMBATVET

Private
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2013
Dublin, OH
Looking to top a precision 308 with a quality scope. There are very few of the new Vortex Razor HDGen II 4.5-25 out and Nightforce Beasts are hard to come by but I'm looking for feedback on the Beast compared to Schmidt and Bender PMII 3-20. If you have been lucky enough to get or look through the Vortex let me know how it compares to the NF. I've read the many threads on the Vortex and the Bender, but haven't seen reviews for the Beast.

I looked through bout the S&B and the Gen 2 Vortex over the last week and given the price difference, there is no contest. I would go with the Vortex. No experience with the Beast.

If you can afford all three then put names in a hat and draw at random. They are all good. Some have better brand recognition and reputation than others, but they are all solid.