CSTactical

Sniper's Hide Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 18, 2009
    Sacramento, CA
    www.cstactical.com
    Re: NFA PARTY

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: titus7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FUCK, I wish that I could get out of California!!!!

Very Nice... </div></div>

I agree...

Mike @ CST

AXEMAN

General Nuisance
    Minuteman
    Sep 17, 2009
    kansas, topeka

dude, what is that thing with the side folding stock? please fill me in. thats a sweet little collection of stuff there man. id love a can on my 1911

JRose

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Jul 10, 2007
    Back in BHam!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: titus7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FUCK, I wish that I could get out of California!!!!

Very Nice... </div></div>

Allow me to HELP

savage110

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Sep 21, 2009
    USA

Damn you, that 1911 with suppresor is one of the sexiest things ive ever seen.

VIParisto

Private
    Minuteman
    Aug 2, 2009
    TEXAS

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dude, what is that thing with the side folding stock? please fill me in. thats a sweet little collection of stuff there man. id love a can on my 1911 </div></div>

Thats my friends 22lr AR with ACE folding stock.

Goin'Hot

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Nov 14, 2008
    Central, Ohio

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> id love a can on my 1911 </div></div>

Why yes, yes you would.

GIC

Private
    Minuteman
    Jun 21, 2010
    Always watching

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VIPARISTO</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dude, what is that thing with the side folding stock? please fill me in. thats a sweet little collection of stuff there man. id love a can on my 1911 </div></div>

Thats my friends 22lr AR with ACE folding stock. </div></div>

Where do you get the folding stock?

kkracht

Private
    Minuteman
    Mar 3, 2010
    Colorado

awww you guys didn't invite me
    frown.gif
    (btw what kind of lower is that with the skull on it?)

KYS

BBN #1
    Minuteman
    Oct 8, 2008
    Lexington, KY

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VIPARISTO</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dude, what is that thing with the side folding stock? please fill me in. thats a sweet little collection of stuff there man. id love a can on my 1911 </div></div>

Thats my friends 22lr AR with ACE folding stock. </div></div>

Where do you get the folding stock? </div></div>

Probably from ACE..... just sayin'

AXEMAN

General Nuisance
    Minuteman
    Sep 17, 2009
    kansas, topeka

i was gonna say ACE too, but i wanted to wait a bit. but that being a .22 explains where the buffer assembly went

and my kimber would look great with a can, but ill be doing good to get a .30 cal one. at first anyway

JSTARSZ

Lefty's Rule
    Minuteman
  • Feb 6, 2008
    Wolftown

that is one awesome collection...I am tring to get there but am moving slowly.