• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos NFA PARTY

VIParisto

Private
Minuteman
Aug 2, 2009
TEXAS
NFA PARTY
grin.gif

Re: NFA PARTY

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: titus7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FUCK, I wish that I could get out of California!!!!

Very Nice... </div></div>

I agree...

Mike @ CST

dude, what is that thing with the side folding stock? please fill me in. thats a sweet little collection of stuff there man. id love a can on my 1911

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: titus7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FUCK, I wish that I could get out of California!!!!

Very Nice... </div></div>

Allow me to HELP

Damn you, that 1911 with suppresor is one of the sexiest things ive ever seen.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dude, what is that thing with the side folding stock? please fill me in. thats a sweet little collection of stuff there man. id love a can on my 1911 </div></div>

Thats my friends 22lr AR with ACE folding stock.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> id love a can on my 1911 </div></div>

Why yes, yes you would.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VIPARISTO</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dude, what is that thing with the side folding stock? please fill me in. thats a sweet little collection of stuff there man. id love a can on my 1911 </div></div>

Thats my friends 22lr AR with ACE folding stock. </div></div>

Where do you get the folding stock?

awww you guys didn't invite me
frown.gif
(btw what kind of lower is that with the skull on it?)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VIPARISTO</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dude, what is that thing with the side folding stock? please fill me in. thats a sweet little collection of stuff there man. id love a can on my 1911 </div></div>

Thats my friends 22lr AR with ACE folding stock. </div></div>

Where do you get the folding stock? </div></div>

Probably from ACE..... just sayin'

i was gonna say ACE too, but i wanted to wait a bit. but that being a .22 explains where the buffer assembly went

and my kimber would look great with a can, but ill be doing good to get a .30 cal one. at first anyway

that is one awesome collection...I am tring to get there but am moving slowly.