• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NFAC Coming To Our Town???

Water ballon launcher filled with asparagus pee from some distance might be fun.

Update on NFAC coming to town, they will be here tomorrow. It will be interesting to see how this goes, the Sheriff has deemed their rally point as being a gun free zone. LEO will be out in force tomorrow. On another note I wonder how many NFAC clowns are felons transporting fire arms illegally across state lines?
Just curious? Stay tuned! :ROFLMAO:

I just drove thru there. Barricades are up. Sheriffs dept personnel everywhere. It’ll only take one spark to set it all off, my bet is we make national news

1601657277173.jpeg

I just drove thru there. Barricades are up. Sheriffs dept personnel everywhere. It’ll only take one spark to set it all off, my bet is we make national news
They’re gonna get eaten alive if they set anything off. Don’t think any of em are prepared mentally or physically for any type of combat.

Are they going to bring their own body bags? Maybe they should put a card in their pockets with next of kin info? Just asking?

With a poster like that, they will have patriots from all over the country there.

Black and red do go well together.

Militia see last night at various hotels/motels throughout the city. Open carrying of course. Race baiting at its finest

Trying to post a link to the live feed on Facebook in my post above. It doesn’t seem to want to. If posting the link is against the terms of the site please delete it.

Reactions: Dewey7271
According to the live report, they are about to wrap up their activities for the day. One strange comment from their leader, he said they would leave the way they came. Anyone know the meaning of that statement?

According to the live report, they are about to wrap up their activities for the day. One strange comment from their leader, he said they would leave the way they came. Anyone know the meaning of that statement?
Means they're stopping at Rosco's chicken and waffles on the way out.

Reactions: plong
Funny the same people crying foul when it was reported Saint Kyle brought an AR from Illinois across state lines.

Don't have a problem with a small army touring the US making threats against white people.
Anything done against white people is ok, the ends justify the means

So they talked a good game with that poster, but it seemed they never got off the bench. Rookies🤦‍♂️
I mean in a way, I kinda dig it that they’re keeping everything peaceful. Violence only will turn people against you and your cause and create enemies. If they start getting violent, then he’ll yea they need to die. But it’s actually a good thing for all of us that Dems are seeing their most reliable voting base open carrying and practicing their 2A and 1A rights. Don’t agree with the message, but ultimately it’s a good thing that these dudes are showing the liberal bitches 2A ain’t just a white person thing... We all know gun control has a racist history, now we can point to these dudes and say “see, you just want gun control because you’re a raycisss!!!” Use their own bullshit against em

Why do I think if 200-300 of us marched into a town, armed and with American flags we would be deemed some kind of right wing terrorist group.

Yes, but their poster made one believe that there would be mayhem and violence. Not at all what happened today.

the day ain’t over yet. You think they’re
Just gonna go back to the Microtel they’re all staying in? Doubtful.

the day ain’t over yet. You think they’re
Just gonna go back to the Microtel they’re all staying in? Doubtful.

They could be waiting for nightfall. I'm betting they walk into the darkness of night and are not seen in that town again.

They could be waiting for nightfall. I'm betting they walk into the darkness of night and are not seen in that town again.

I genuinely hope you’re right. My office and bakery is a block from where they are and I live about 4 blocks from their rally.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Local news is not reporting anything after they said the protest was breaking up around 6:30pm. Surely if they were going to start some type of trouble, they would have started by now.

Seems like another nothinburger.

I think they mean naked, being spanked and crying like a little bitch

Two of my sons buddies went downtown to check out the march, they got back a little while ago and told him?????

New urban camo for dem NFAC just right for shitholes like Chicago 🧻 🧻 :ROFLMAO:

EjilJK-XcAEO9h1

EjilKWhX0AAlez9

EjilL41XkAA1a20

Last edited:
He is NOT fucking around? Have you seen his video of him shooting that overpowered monster of a rifle he is carrying??? So powerful he has trouble controlling it? My 12ga shooting #4 birdshot does better groupings at 25 yards than he does at 25yards from a bench with that T-Rex slaying cannon!

For someone who’s “not fucking around”, their leader is an idiot. Dude was wearing an AirSoft vest!!View attachment 7439267

- Airsoft neoprene and hard plastic vest
- No obvious spare mags
- No primary
- No stock on the weapon
- No sling
- No...

I have read elsewhere that a good number of the weapons and gear may be stage props and many of the people are actors recruited off of CL.

What are the odds this elite crew could muster 200 non felons to come pose as a part of this dipshit crew? Somehow I highly doubt they are composed of fathers with jobs and lives full of responsibility.

For a variety of reasons, I'd love to see LE march them one way into a pen and check ID - arrest any felons in possession of a weapon, and confirm none of the weapons are stolen. At the end of that I'd bet a whole buncha members would be in the pokey, and a whole buncha weapons would be determined to be either inert or stolen. Teeth removed from the tiger in one afternoon - and we'd never hear from the LARPers again.

ETA - NDs make everyone think every weapon is real......all part of the show

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote