• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s NFL seaosn ticket holders

Alta Redneck

Private
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2009
Alberta, Canada
I was just wondering if anyone could help me out. I bought tickets on the Stub hub website for the season opener in Houston Texans vs Colts. So I'm just waiting for the owner of the tickets to ship them to myself once he receives the tickets from the Texans ticket office. I was just wondering if Anyone know when season ticket holder should receive there tickets by? just so i have an idea of when i may get my hands on my tickets. I tired calling the ticket office and it doesn't seem to be open this time of year.

Thanks

Re: NFL seaosn ticket holders

My season tickets wont arrive for another 34 years so I cannot help, sorry.

GO PACKERS!!!

Is it all ready that time of year?

Punchline? It's no joke, the Packers season ticket waiting list is over 30 years long.

The season ticket holders usually get their tickets in July. That's when my parents get theirs. Should be same time this year.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish we had a football team... </div></div>

So you are from Florida. Lets see, Jaguars, Buccaneers and Dolphins. Yep, you're pretty much screwed, not a real NFL team in sight. Your College football doesn't look any better, does it, ROLL TIDE!!!

It was a joke...I'm in Tampa. In the current era, the Buccaneers suck donkey dicks, hence the return of the kind of laments that characterized Bucs fans during their many years standing by them inspite of horrific player and coaching choices and a steady offering of embarassing play.

Hey QQ at least the Bucs have a Superbowl championship under their belt. It's not like they are the Minnesota Vikings or something. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

QQ, I got the joke, yes you have a team/teams in the state, but lately, the way they play has been, well, embarassing? I however HATE college ball and all we have here in AL is "Alabama" and Auburn. We had an arena team in Birmingham, but they dissappeared a few years ago. I really do wish we had n NFL team.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish we had a football team... </div></div>

There it is!
Now it belongs in Maggie's!
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Austan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey QQ at least the Bucs have a Superbowl championship under their belt. It's not like they are the Minnesota Vikings or something. HAHAHAHAHAHA! </div></div>
Wisconsin is full of fucking comedians!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gunman_7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Austan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey QQ at least the Bucs have a Superbowl championship under their belt. It's not like they are the Minnesota Vikings or something. HAHAHAHAHAHA! </div></div>
Wisconsin is full of fucking comedians!</div></div>

As if I'd pass up an opportunity to give you Queens fans shit.
grin.gif