• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NFT’s

300zx_tt

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2021
South East Pennsylvania
Does anybody pay attention/ dabble in the NFT game? Just downloaded coin base and bought some ETH so I can try and buy one or two. Was just curious if anybody else was doing the same?

Seems crypto currency is the future, there are people spending 15-20k on “land” in the metaverse. Everything is going digital now. Seems fucking insane to me but hey, if I can make money on it I’ll give it a whirl.

NFTs will have their place. I think it's possible that the people could get lucky with something that gets crazy popular. Think like Pokemon cards, or some other random craze. From what I understand of them I'd see having the ability to access/hold one that you could win would be reasonable.

I jumped into the crypto fray just to see where it goes over the next few years. I'd thinking with the way "inflation" fears have hit BitCoin...it's only going up once we dig out from all this BS.

All you have to do is pay attention to the business world. When they are saying to not buy something all the while they are buying into the crypto market. Cause even rich people still like money.

As always spend what you can afford. No one is suggesting to drop a lifetime IRA into crypto.