• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms NIB Colt AR’s

AvsFan

Minuteman
Oct 2, 2011
Colorado
Gents,

1) NIB Colt AR15A4, 20” full size rifle: will ship with one 15 Round ELander Magazine, original box, manual and lock. $1,650.00 shipped & insured to your FFL (lower 48 where legal)… add $75.00 for my FFL’s transfer fee if your FFL won’t accept from and individual. ***SPF***

2) NIB Colt M4 Carbine, 16” carbine rifle: will ship with one 15 Round ELander Magazine, original box, manual and lock. I’ve replaced the Magpul MBUS with a Troy BUIS & also replaced the factory M4 stock with a B5 Bravo. $1,650.00 shipped & insured to your FFL (lower 48 where legal)… add $75.00 for my FFL’s transfer fee if your FFL won’t accept from and individual.

I’ll need a signed in ink copy of your FFL’s License along with payment, ***Please know your local laws before purchasing***. Cashier’s check, USPS Money Order(s) or, personal check works fine too. All must clear my bank before shipping.

I will double box each rifle to protect the integrity of the original Colt box. I’ll ship via FedEx Ground fully insured as noted above. I believe my FFL will ship via UPS Ground (if your FFL requires delivery from my FFL).

Both Email & IM preferred - please post a "I'll take it"

Thanks for looking!

p.s. As I'm sure you're aware, Colt is currently not selling these to us lowly civilian peasants.

However, the good news is, if you missed out, here's your chance to secure and own a brand new Colt which are only increasing in value by the day!

Finally got around to upload some pictures:

O97rpvA.jpg

Upa9jC8.jpg
MT5fqeI.jpg

0dTYvcl.jpg
2qYotDR.jpg

cp97s2u.jpg

0s0vMNy.jpg
jCO3Fx6.jpg

tab5kow.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: AfghanDM
Do you still have the factory butt stock for the M4 and factory BUIS?