• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nice EXPLOSION!! PTR MSG 91

About 1:30 into it is the definition of "too close" when a truck door just misses you.....

You imagine the dipshits in the liberal media gonna do extra research and find out that he maintained a safe distance? Or do their best to whip the sheeple into a panic and run to the politicians to demand laws " to protect the children ". Explaining the safety steps you've taken ( at least show that you're shooting from outside the blast zone) would help prevent "everyone jumping on the safety bandwagon".

Explaining the safety steps you've taken ( at least show that you're shooting from outside the blast zone) would help prevent "everyone jumping on the safety bandwagon".

I see what you mean, I actually had footage of the rifle and the shooting position but the footage was pretty bad so I just edited that out. Usually I'm doing this stuff ELR distance but the weather has been so bad lately and I had the itch to let off a reactive target.