• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nice, yet Cheap Pack

Shanerbanner10

Primer Denter
Minuteman
  • Jan 13, 2012
    Oklahoma
    I'm in search of a nice yet cheaper pack. Just need something like a 3 day pack or similar. I would like either Tan or Multicam. And need molle on the outside. I would like for it to say at 100$ or less. I recently sold my LBT gear and really regret it but college life is tough on the wallet. ha Anyone know of anything that meets these credentials?

+1^^^^ I just bought one of these off Amazon for $59. Very lightly used and fully functional. I was going to suggest this but GunMax beat me to the punch.

Holy shit that's huge. Appreciate the suggestions but I'm done with the military ha I don't need another bag to ruck around, been there done that no mas! This will be used at matches just to carry around what is needed. I'm just talking about a 3 day pack, like a backpack. Basic needs only, but for 59$ that isn't to terrible that marpat would definitely have to go through, no offense you marine types out there.

Last edited:
    That LBT pack looks very nice, but it's still very large for just a match pack. Looking at the dimensions and capacity, it's almost as big as my Eberlestock GSII.....and it's huge for a 1-2 day match pack.

I have two of the LA Police gear 3-day packs....it is definitely cheap...the quality, in my experience, is crap.

Eh I need more room I have another small bag I can attatch to the molle up front. Not to worried. I don't need much room.

Try Honorpoint USA. They sell a usa made 3 day pack in coyote or black or multicam for about $65. I have 2 of their packs and an impressed with their quality for the cost.

Last edited: