• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Night Combat Solutions

TEXA$$TEEL

Deplorable
Minuteman
Dec 3, 2008
The Beach, TX
Needing some help getting ahold of these guys... I have two numbers for them but haven't had any luck in quite some time. I have left several voicemails and no reply so far. If anyone has a way to get in touch with them please PM me. Thanks in advance!

Aaron still is one of the good guys!!! :) He has definitely taken a lower profile really in the past 2 years ... as his medical issues have reverted to a more difficult state ... he is at about 1.5 dozen surgeries now and counting ... I usually get to speak on the phone with him once a month and text a few times per month as well ... but it has now been right about a month since I have heard from him. He last mentioned another pending surgery, so I assume he is recovering from that. He has pretty much given up on new retail business ... and has shifted to designing/making gun parts and accessories for companies who manufacture such items. But I believe he intends to support his customer base and he is doing that with me. In a word "patience" ... should help you in working with Aaron while he tries to get his situation stabilized again.
:)

Aaron still is one of the good guys!!! :) He has definitely taken a lower profile really in the past 2 years ... as his medical issues have reverted to a more difficult state ... he is at about 1.5 dozen surgeries now and counting ... I usually get to speak on the phone with him once a month and text a few times per month as well ... but it has now been right about a month since I have heard from him. He last mentioned another pending surgery, so I assume he is recovering from that. He has pretty much given up on new retail business ... and has shifted to designing/making gun parts and accessories for companies who manufacture such items. But I believe he intends to support his customer base and he is doing that with me. In a word "patience" ... should help you in working with Aaron while he tries to get his situation stabilized again.
:)

I'm sorry to hear that the medical issues are posing a problem, but I'm sure he's giving it hell. Next time you talk to him please pass along my regards. He and I had some good talks on the old forum.

That's hard to hear. Sure hope he gets thru it ok.

Definitely one of the good guys and a pleasure to work with. I just hadn't heard back from him and haven't been able to get ahold of him. Hope he's doing better. Thank you for the explanation Wig. I'll keep trying and hopefully catch him or he'll get to feeling better and give me a shout back

Aaron is a stand up guy,super helpful with the many conversations we had,helped out a ton moving me forward with an NV setup.Hope all is well for him and business.Hats off.

Reading this, I need to touch base with him.
Helluva a great man.
He sent my buddy Riley some great stuff a few years back, as well as a lot of you did.
We've touched base a few times since then, but I haven't heard from him in too long now.

Has anybody heard from him lately? I would really, really like to speak to him, and have been trying on-and-off for a couple months now (I lost track of how long it's been, but at least since about February, I think). Haven't gotten responses on Hide PMs (on either account associated with Night Combat Solutions), someone on the Scout version of the Hide gave me a phone number which I've called multiple times over the past couple months and left a voicemail (only left the one voicemail because I'm not sure it's the correct number, but I've called probably 10 times and it always rings out until voicemail), and there is no contact information on the Night Combat Solutions website.

I purchased a First Person Recording system a while back, and have not been able to use it because it came out of the box with multiple, significant problems making it essentially useless. I have been trying to avoid posting that on a public forum, because everyone says he's a great guy and I would like to be able to talk to him privately first, but I can't. I can't get a hold of him. At all. So I'm stuck with a partially broken, barely functional camera that I paid about $300 for I guess.

Does anyone have a phone number for Aaron that has had success getting ahold of him? I have been trying for months now on two phone numbers, multiple voicemails, and hit him up on Facebook as well with no luck...

Any new information on this? Since the last time I posted, I've been trying on and off to get a hold of anyone involved, no luck. Did he die or something? (no disrespect meant if he actually did, I understand he was having health problems).

I have found evidence that he was alive on memorial day 2017.

But I know a number of people with whom he interacted regularly, who no longer can get a hold of him. So, my assumption is that he has "retired" from the business that he was in and has engaged in other pursuits.

Last edited:
I thought he WAS the manufacturer? I mean, obviously it's assembled from off-the-shelf parts, but I'm pretty sure they all came from China unless someone knows different and can point me in the right direction. (FPRS is the camera)