• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Night force Atacr 5-25

wilsey

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 23, 2011
Sioux Falls, SD
Night force Atacr 5-25x56
Basically new, never had shot though it. Comes with everything from Nightforce.
C446, Mil-R, .1 mil adjustments, Illuminated, 34mm tube.
Not interested in trades. Need the cash

1850 shipped

Last edited:
First or second focal plane? Did a quick search and it looks like the c446 is second, but figured I'd ask just in case.

Night force Atacr 5-25x56
Basically new, never had shot though it. Comes with everything from Nightforce.
C446, Mil-R, .1 mil adjustments, Illuminated, 34mm tube.
Not interested in trades. Need the cash

1850 shipped

this isn’t an atacr op doesn’t know what he’s saying/posting

• Angry
Reactions: tacops1
this isn’t an atacr op doesn’t know what he’s saying/posting
Why isn’t it an ATACR? It says so right on the turret and is a Gen 1! Don’t talk trash if you don’t know there are gen1’s please explain looks like the seller knows what he has to me
FB9A7D65-2D5A-46DE-9D9D-53BCF19ACE52.png

Why hasn't anybody snatched this one up? Same scope, just cheaper. Not trying to crap on your post im genuinely curious

Why hasn't anybody snatched this one up? Same scope, just cheaper. Not trying to crap on your post im genuinely curious
I'm trying to figure this out myself. @wilsey scope looks to be damn near brand new and comes with everything while mine does not.

Bump for another Gen1! The glass is great and from what I've read on several forums, its the same ED glass as the current ATACR, yet the only major differences are the taller turrents, no cap for wind turret, and no Digilum (although still illuminated) on the gen1's.

I'm trying to figure this out myself. @wilsey scope looks to be damn near brand new and comes with everything while mine does not.

Bump for another Gen1! The glass is great and from what I've read on several forums, its the same ED glass as the current ATACR, yet the only major differences are the taller turrents, no cap for wind turret, and no Digilum (although still illuminated) on the gen1's.
I was actually looking at that scope to purchase. I was just waiting to see how my annual leave pay out looked. Well here is this one.