• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes night scope!

sniper king

Private
Minuteman
Sep 1, 2012
good day all!

has anyone of you try out atn mars6x4 night vision weapon scope?, need to hear from you soon, thanks!

Re: night scope!

Friends don't let friends buy ATN. Give the guys at TNVC a call and talk with the experts on what your needs are to meet your available options within your budget.

thanks! guys! for your good & great advice, now i know what to do,home work comes first!, get it!

Avoid ATN at all cost. Their customer service is notorious for being horrible and their products will leave you disappointed. They sell Russian stuff which has quality control problems and quirky designs. I bought an ATN Storm with a 'gen 4' tube in it at auction. It was the worst designed housing I ever saw and the tube was mediocre at best. Had I not gotten it dirt cheap, I would have been pissed.

If you are looking for a decent entry level scope, take a look at the M845. It has a very nice gen 2 tube in it and works very well. I has a great reputation and it a good value for the money. But before buying any NV device, do tons and tons of research. They way you will have an idea of what you are looking for.

o.k buddy! i trust in you! so not to mention about their scope anymore, let's put it aside first, what about their thermal imaging, night vision monoculars, & other stuff that related to night vision devices,like n.v binoculars, & n.v goggles,are thay well off as well? thanks!

i have the ATN PVS-22 and am happy with it. Of course the guys at the gun shop talked it up real good but all the same i haven’t had any real problems. I would assume it is hit or miss with quality if what these guys r saying is true. If u r in the market for night vision then the main thing i can say that i have found is i like the day/night versions in that i can put it on any of my rifles depending on what and where i am hunting.

thanks! @fireman 34, for your good advice, see what i can do about it, & let me made my last decision, about perchasing atn product for a good course, anyway! hope you & your atn pvs-22 r well...thanks for once again.