• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Stalker- My new pig gun

GBTX01

Private
Minuteman
Sep 14, 2001
Dallas, TX
I finally finished setting up my pig gun. It is a GAP AR10 with a 16.5" barrel threaded with a YHM Phantom QD Mount and a 7.62 Phantom. The daytime setup has a Leupold 1x-4x scope and the nighttime setup is a PVS-4. I am taking her to the range this weekend to sight it in with the PVS-4 and then hopefully go find some pigs soon.

I have a suppressor cover on order right now and probably will eventually get a IR illuminator for it. We will see how it does this weekend.

I'll post pictures as soon as my Photobucket account lets me in.

Re: Night Stalker- My new pig gun

we need pics, sounds like a great lil killer

IMG00104.jpg

IMG00105.jpg

Getting the PVS-4 turned into a real saga. I bought it from a guy on another gun forum who, it appeared had zero intention of shipping the product after he got my Money Order. Only after some extensive leg work, intel gathering, threatening to contact the Feds did he make it right. Unfortunately some other guys haven't been as lucky yet with their purchases from him.

I played with the scope a little last night in the backyard but it was 100% overcast so I have to wait till these fronts move through to sight it in and see how well it does.

Congrats, Brother! Looks great!

Once the dust settles, I need to get together with you and arrange a night hunt.

PM inbound!

John

PM Replied.

Keep your powder dry. Welcome to Fall in TX.