• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Night Time Pigs

lmc8541

Private
Minuteman
Jan 30, 2010
East Texas
full moon out last night gave me an exceptional view of about 30-40 shadowy figures moving about. ranged this little female at 266 yards. put a 155 Scenar thru her skull. didn't even need the laser genetics ND3.
100_0287.jpg

Entrance:
Entrance.jpg

Exit:
Exit.jpg

Re: Night Time Pigs

Lots of fun, a good friend of mine hunts them with dogs and goes in when the dogs have one and kills them with a knife,

Pig / hog posts crack me up. I think to myself I bet this is going to be in TX, and sure enough, it is. I love it. I don't know what it is about shooting hogs for Texans, but we sure do get a kick out of it. Good kill.

Texas is being over run with them! They are having a serious problem down there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lmc8541</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thanks for the Amax's. will let u know how they shoot. </div></div>Your welcom Bro. Happy hunting..