• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Night Vision Generation Comparison Guide

I have the Cell phone App and it is great for spotting IR lights, The best way to get shot is to use an IR, Night scopes can see all sorts of IR Gizmos from LRFs to TV Remotes and many more gadgets that people would not want you to notice,

I have a hand held Gen 1 scope that I bought back in 97 and it can take certain Camera lenses so I can change the Magnification, It runs on an off the shelf 9 volt battery that lasts for ages, I also had another model that had 3x mag and a built in IR but I gave that one away,

The one I kept I think is Russian made and it does not have IR but it does have a better image that any of those I have seen here and it has a P rail type mount and can be mounted to a tripod as well. And I have just bought a Leupold GR 12-40x60 HD Spotter Kit and my NV Scope will mount directly to the Spotter which is kind of cool.

John.

Here's my ole favourite. I got the Mrs to make me a heavy duty canvas cover for it, Which can be taken off and I got her to put the Velcro in such a place that it doubles up as a 4" Sun Shade for my Spotting Scope as well,

hope this helps.

John.

Attachments

• photo50719.png
    photo50719.png
    65.2 KB · Views: 273