• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Night Vision Melon Cover Rigs...Show em

Using my wife's shopping logic...

Don't forget about the cash back on every CC purchase... so really, you're MAKING money buying NODs! :ROFLMAO:
I tell my wife I saved us money by getting it on sale. She fails to see that logic:LOL:

LxAK1Xbl.jpg

yy9HPbDl.jpg

C8QK8Gpl.jpg

I2XhZtzl.jpg

UsHhbU4l.jpg

RNVG with 22UA tubes (FOM: 2318/2326, SNR: 32.2/32.3, center resolution: 72 lp/mm, EBI: 0.1/0.2, halo 0.7/0.7, no blems other than very slight peppering)
Vectronix COTI
Dark Focus Concepts FRS
Wilcox G24
Ops-Core FAST SF
Ops-Core FAST SF Helmet Cover
Ops-Core AMP
Ops-Core AMP Arms
4D Tactical Zero G DELUXE Retrofit Combat Liner
TNVC Mohawk MK2 Gen 2
Spiritus System Lid Snake
NVI Battery Battle Pack
CORE Survival HEL-STAR 6 HS-620-03
Team Wendy large lead weight
Aneco tungsten weights
Thyrm VariArc
SureFire M340V
Princeton Tec Charge Pro

Without the 4D Pads, I was definitely getting a bit of a hot spot at the very top of my head, albeit a mild one that didn't get worse once it started.

I'm not sure about the large TW lead weight; I had pulled it from the TW counterweight kit (so leaving 1 lb in the rest of the kit, put it on my Exfil SAR Tactical), and it's a mild improvement for when the NODs are on, but when they're off, it's definitely wonky weight distribution. The suspension on the FAST SF is good enough that I might just take the weight back out.

Note that the FRS specifically uses a swivel design rather than a flip design; this is due to the fact that the flip designs will wear out eventually and come open by themselves when there's overpressure, such as when doing explosive breaching.

Last edited:
Say what you want, but I got almost $400 cash back on just the nvg purchase. Probably over $600 now with everything else I’ve bought.
I say make the card work for you. I got a 0% for 20 months card with 3 -4% cash back rewards.
Trust me, I'm with you.

I leverage CC benefits to the hilt. I get over 1MM SkyMiles and 300K CSR reward points every single year, plus in 2020 we racked up almost $7000 in Amazon Prime (another Chase Visa, but for Amazon purchases) credits on over $150K of Amazon spend. That’s 100% real money. We can spend $7K for Christmas at Amazon or one of a thousand Amazon partners and not have a dollar of it come out of our pocket. We only use miles for friends and family. We’ve “spent” over 4MM miles sending people around the world — for free!

We have a lot of business spend, and run >$2MM annually through our various cards to maximize benefits. Done right and used strategically, the accrued benefits can be substantial.

I worked for a guy that had us make every purchase under $35,000 on a card. He was doing $120,000,000 a year and even though most of it was on contracts the small purchases added up.

I leverage CC benefits to the hilt. I get over 1MM SkyMiles and 300K CSR reward points every single year, plus in 2020 we racked up almost $7000 in Amazon Prime (another Chase Visa, but for Amazon purchases) credits on over $150K of Amazon spend. That’s 100% real money. We can spend $7K for Christmas at Amazon or one of a thousand Amazon partners and not have a dollar of it come out of our pocket. We only use miles for friends and family. We’ve “spent” over 4MM miles sending people around the world — for free!

We have a lot of business spend, and run >$2MM annually through our various cards to maximize benefits. Done right and used strategically, the accrued benefits can be substantial.
I'm in the wrong line of work. So which cartel are you working for?:)

LxAK1Xbl.jpg

yy9HPbDl.jpg

C8QK8Gpl.jpg

I2XhZtzl.jpg

UsHhbU4l.jpg

RNVG with 22UA tubes (FOM: 2318/2326, SNR: 32.2/32.3, center resolution: 72 lp/mm, EBI: 0.1/0.2, halo 0.7/0.7, no blems other than very slight peppering)
Vectronix COTI
Dark Focus Concepts FRS
Wilcox G24
Ops-Core FAST SF
Ops-Core FAST SF Helmet Cover
Ops-Core AMP
Ops-Core AMP Arms
4D Tactical Zero G DELUXE Retrofit Combat Liner
TNVC Mohawk MK2 Gen 2
Spiritus System Lid Snake
NVI Battery Battle Pack
CORE Survival HEL-STAR 6 HS-620-03
Team Wendy large lead weight
Aneco tungsten weights
Thyrm VariArc
SureFire M340V
Princeton Tec Charge Pro

Without the 4D Pads, I was definitely getting a bit of a hot spot at the very top of my head, albeit a mild one that didn't get worse once it started.

I'm not sure about the large TW lead weight; I had pulled it from the TW counterweight kit (so leaving 1 lb in the rest of the kit, put it on my Exfil SAR Tactical), and it's a mild improvement for when the NODs are on, but when they're off, it's definitely wonky weight distribution. The suspension on the FAST SF is good enough that I might just take the weight back out.

Note that the FRS specifically uses a swivel design rather than a flip design; this is due to the fact that the flip designs will wear out eventually and come open by themselves when there's overpressure, such as when doing explosive breaching.
Nice looking setup. Is that camo netting home made?

Yes, it's just cut up strips of MultiCam Agility fabric. Lightweight, and has DWR to keep it from getting too heavy if it gets in the rain.
Nice! How do you like those FRS's? I use Matbock Tarsier's but the FRS looks a little more simple to use.

Nice! How do you like those FRS's? I use Matbock Tarsier's but the FRS looks a little more simple to use.
I like them well enough, but I don't have any experience with other focus caps (or on NODs in general, really), and I'm heavily biased as a close friend of mine makes them, so probably not the best person to ask.

I like them well enough, but I don't have any experience with other focus caps (or on NODs in general, really), and I'm heavily biased as a close friend of mine makes them, so probably not the best person to ask.
Well I appreciate your honesty!