• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Night vision mounting

Jrb572

Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 7, 2008
    Missouri
    Question. Which is better for mounting night vision. An EFR built into the stock or ring cap with mount? I have an A5 stock and 34mm badger rings. Would one day like the option to mount night vision on my rifle. But I have no clue about anything night vision.

Re: Night vision mounting

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jrb572</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1. Which is better for mounting night vision. An EFR built into the stock or ring cap with mount?
    2. Would one day like the option to mount night vision on my rifle. But I have no clue about anything night vision. </div></div>
    1. I wouldn't worry about mounting solutions until you've purchased whatever NV unit you end up with, because it's a moot point till then and just looks silly having extra shit on your rifle for the sake of looking cool.
    2. Their are some great threads in here about NV units dedicated/clip on/etc...also check out Victor's site.