• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes night vision scope

culdee

Private
Minuteman
I tried the search function but got a a gazillion references to nightforce scope. Anyone who can offer recommendtions on night vision scopes for an AR platform? I am most interested in light wieght, low magnification and of course good clear image. I have seen some out there that weight over 3 pounds! Thanks for your help.

Re: night vision scope

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dwd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...who can offer recommendtions on night vision scopes for an AR platform? I am most interested in light wieght, low magnification and of course good clear image.</div></div>Use a PVS14 monocular.
Contact Victor: http://tnvc.com/categories/night_vision_monoculars.html

Re: night vision scope

The customary question: your budget? I'd agree with the 14 or something similar if there are no constraints. That's probably the most practical as you can use it a couple of ways. Another would be - and the number escapes me at the moment - may be Ps24 but.... in any case that's a module you put in front of your regular scope. In either case it's $2,000. +

Yes, effective NV is expensive.