• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Nightforce 1-Piece 65 MOA Scope Base

chriSRT8

Private
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2011
Dayton OH
So I saw this while looking at Midway USA's clearance page. Is it just me or does this seem like a little too much base elevation for most shooting. My 300WM came with a cheap 1 piece base and looking to upgrade it to something with 8-40 Screws. Would I regret buying this?
Thanks In advance for your advice

Re: Nightforce 1-Piece 65 MOA Scope Base

Yes, you would, unless you have monsterous elevation in your glass. Normal cant is 20 or 30 moa and there are low cost options like EGW and others that work well.

that would be perfect if you need to shoot a 22 out to 500yds

It was a question that I was pretty sure I knew the answer to but figured I would ask anyway. The only reason I even asked was since they are selling for $50. Thanks again

instead of messing with the receiver to install larger screws, put on a basic 20 moa base bedded/bonded with JB weld "quik" epoxy, all the added strength that could ever be needed and will release/clean up at 300 F with a hot air gun if you ever wanted to remove it