• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Nightforce 2.5-10X24 Special Run!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris@InterstateGuns

Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 28, 2010
Louisiana
www.interstateguns.com
Guys,
We just wanted to gauge interest on a special run of 2.5-10x24's. They will only be available in the MOAR and the MIL-R reticle configurations. Zero stop and the PTL along with the NV settings are built in.

Any interest? Anyone building something that they might be looking for something like this?

Last edited:
I might be interested depending on price and timeline for delivery.

Depending on the price....I might be interested in a Mil-R....

YES YES and YES.... MIL-R , Illum and ZS and I will crack out the CC.

Any chance on a LEO/Mil price as well?

Thanks for doing this!

And I find this thread hours after ordering a new S&B... May still be interested, though, depending on price.

Last edited:
HELL yes!!!

MOAR, but I could live with Mil-R (so long as the adjustments match the reticle). Make it happen

MIL-R would be more interesting, but a MIL-DOT would be even better. Love that NF mil-dot.

I'm in for a MIL-R. Possibly two depending on timing and pricing. I'm sure the ARFCOM shooters would jump on it like a Chinese hand grenade as well.

Sorry for the newb question but what will most of you guys use this scope for? I'm looking for a rimfire scope and this has got my interest.

So far I'm in

Sorry for the newb question but what will most of you guys use this scope for? I'm looking for a rimfire scope and this has got my interest.

So far I'm in
It's a lightweight and compact SFP variable scope, fixed parallax and only a 24mm objective. Most want them for spec-ish MK12 builds or other handy ARs. They're an awesome scope but I would not recommend them for rimfire use. You need a good mid to high power with close range parallax capability. The rimfire forum has a lot of info on those types of scopes without thread drifting this one too much.

Nightforce 2.5-10X24 Special Run!

Interested in MIL-R, depending on price/LE price.

Good duty scope!

It's a lightweight and compact SFP variable scope, fixed parallax and only a 24mm objective. Most want them for spec-ish MK12 builds or other handy ARs. They're an awesome scope but I would not recommend them for rimfire use. You need a good mid to high power with close range parallax capability. The rimfire forum has a lot of info on those types of scopes without thread drifting this one too much.

Ok thanks for the info

Already got mine! Switched my old reticle to the MOAR reticle last winter, it's a fantastic optic with an excellent reticle.

if only my separation pay were hitting soon enough. what the hell, in to see when payment is needed and the amount it will need to be. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.