• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Nightforce 2.5-10X32 or 2.5-10X42

The main advantage of the 32mm IMO is the ability to run it across a full-length Picatinny rail. If your POF308 has a similar top rail, the 32mm is the best option without using obscenely tall scope rings.

If your POF308 allows more room for a larger scope bell, I would definitely get the 42mm and enjoy the larger exit pupil.

The POF308 I have, has the hunter/sniper rail which is discontinuous so it does allow a larger scope bell to held closer to the firearm.

My eyes are getting older, so more light is a very good thing!

What height are those rings in the pictures?

Thanks!

Sonny

Attachments

• p308_14blk624x159.jpg
    p308_14blk624x159.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
I dig the 32mm. I had a 24mm version but it's light intake sucked...oops, just read you said 42mm...carry on.

Glock 24,

Thanks for the que on the LaRue LT719 Rings! I was looking at a LaRue single piece mount and this will zero me in on clearances. I will need an extra five mm, so it is time to do the measurements and figure it out.

THANKS!

Sonny

Did you ever purchase and install the Nightforce 2.5-10x32 or 2.5-10x42 on your POF P308?? If so, do you have any pics? What rings/mount did you go with? Can you post pictures?

I have a POF P308 NP3 16.5" that I have been trying to decide on glass for the past 4-5 months and I think Im going to go with the Nightforce 2.5-10x32 or 2.5-10x42 but would love to see your setup before purchasing.

Thanks in advance