• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Nightforce 2.5-10x42 MOAR

KYAggie

Private
Minuteman
  • Oct 2, 2014
    Kentucky
    Well, I recently became a member of this forum to research scopes for my Blackfeather stocked M1A Scout. I've been looking at scopes for it for several years and really wanted to pick up a Nightforce, but did not have the $1800 for a new one. Right now a Zeiss Conquest 4.5-14x40 with the Rapid Z-800 sits on top of it and while I actually really like this scope, I wanted something illuminated. I came to this forum to lay in wait until one came up for sale used, how ever long that would take, but ended up picking up a demo from Eurooptics today for $1350. Its the 2.5-10x42 Zerostop MOAR PTL and I can't wait to get it. Well, I can't wait as long as my wife doesn't find out......at least there's a good bed in the basement. I look forward to seeing what kind of advice you all have as far as putting it to good use! BTW.....it was not the last demo, they have more, or at least did earlier today.

That's a great price. I would like to have one but I have other projects before I get to buy one.

Got the same deal as you from EO only mines not zero stop and has capped turrets. It's currently sitting in the safe awaiting the CTR on order. For the price this is one hell of a beautiful scope. Can't wait to put it to use

What's the plt stand for? Is it illuminated? I almost ordered one the other day, ended up with an f1 but I may have to pick one of these up!

The PTL is the built in cat tail unique to the Nightforce line. It stands for "Power Throw Lever".