• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nightforce 2023

Army of One

Private
Minuteman
Apr 29, 2022
California
Does NF have anything interesting in the works for next year? In the market for another NF scope, but Shot Show is right around the corner, so thought I would ask.

I'd be excited if they brought back the IHR reticle in the 2.5-10 or 3.5-15 NXS.

The reticle makes sense in a SFP optic, and is perfect for a bullet proof hunting scope.

A 34mm version of the 20 & 34X NX8s with a dial illumination reostat instead of a push button would be perfect. The larger tube might help open the eye box a little but the more I use my 20X the more I like it.

Other besides that maybe add or bring back a few more reticle choices

Reactions: Jaybird 220
Most of the time, what is announced at ShotShow is not available for many months. This will undoubtedly be true of Nightforce, as their current order time for dealers is many (many, many) months into the future. We have NX8 scopes coming next week that were ordered in May.

This is not just Nightforce. True of most of the high-end scopes. S&B announced their 6-36 scope at Shot Show. ZCO the 8-40, etc.

If you see something you like, buy it now.