• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Nightforce ATACR 7-35x56 F1 Mil-R

Huxtable_hurt_me28

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jun 20, 2020
Have the opportunity to purchase a ATACR. I would trade a trijicon accupower 2.5-10x56 plus 1900. I would have 2300 in the scope after trade. Wondering if this is a scope anyone has experience using in PRS.

I can’t comment on PRS but I can tell you it is one of my favorite scopes for long range shooting of anything! It’s not a TT but is a,whole lot of scope for the money. I’m one of those nuts who is addicted to high end glass so I have compared a lot of scopes. I will let others comment on PRS but the scope is an A plus for me.....

I can’t comment on PRS but I can tell you it is one of my favorite scopes for long range shooting of anything! It’s not a TT but is a,whole lot of scope for the money. I’m one of those nuts who is addicted to high end glass so I have compared a lot of scopes. I will let others comment on PRS but the scope is an A plus for me.....
I have a nxs I use for fclass that I’m in love with

Atacr ffp is #1 nightforce scope used in PRS .
Atacr scopes are AWESOME

I have an ATACR 7-35x56 F1 Mil-R on an AIAT. I think it is a great scope. Clear with good eye relief across the full magnification range. Tracking is accurate for elevation and windage. I like Mil-R, but Mil-XT might be preferred for PRS.