• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Nightforce ATACR painted up for Hide member

Short-bus

customguncoatings.com
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2008
Smithville, MO
www.customguncoatings.com
Got this all painted up for a fellow Hide member here. I won't call him out by name, i'll let him do that if he wants to. I did a custom logo for him at his request. Turned out GREAT! Scope is Magpul FDE, and the rings are Patriot brown.

Branden

1264163_335536836583565_166990288_o.jpg

999210_335538316583417_220545695_n.jpg

Branden,

It came out perfect, and can't wait to get it mounted up. I'll throw some photos up when its all together and thank you for taking on the project. I know you had your trepidations but I never doubted your skills.

Sully

Good stuff! Mark Gordon's gonna send you my XLR chassis soon, can't wait to see what you do with that.

As always shown here, nice work and good pics.

Looking forward to it! Haven't done a XLR in a little while, one of my favorite chassis, and there's a good possibility that I may have one one of these days.

Did you get your FFL yet, slack?

Close, just waiting on the ATF still. Anytime between now and December 2025. Honestly hoping it's only a couple more weeks at most.

Branden

Nice work Branden. I'm contemplating on sending you my ATACR. My new stick should be here Monday. Will post up pics of your
beautiful work done on my Manners T4-A stock.

Best.

MDslammer

with scopes do you use H or C series cerakote?

Typically c-series, nightforces you can you h series, just cook at a lower temp, cure it like you would plastic bits. I did call nightforce before I did the heat cure, and said they certify the scopes to 200 degrees. Bake at 180 tops and you're ok. Pretty much all other scopes I only do c-series cerakote on.

Awesome paint there, I may need to send some work your way. What is lead time like?

Right now about 2-3 weeks. It'll get longer here really soon for a bit, I have a vacation coming up, but after that i'll be back at it getting caught up, and keeping up.

Branden

Nice work Branden. I'm contemplating on sending you my ATACR. My new stick should be here Monday. Will post up pics of your
beautiful work done on my Manners T4-A stock.

Best.

MDslammer

Send it on over, i'll git 'er done. I just gotta make sure that I don't look through it (which is unavoidable because of my prep and painting process). each time I look through a newer nightforce I want one.

Branden