• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Optics Nightforce ATACR WITH SPUHR Mount and SPUR cosine indicator

LunaCustomGuns

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2018
Utah
www.lunacustomguns.com
Good morning! I have a mint condition Night Force ATACR id like to sell in order to make room for a new USO coming. Horus H59 non-illuminated reticle and 5-25x56.

This scope is in mint condition and already has a SPUHR Mount and SPUHR cosine indicator. I’m asking $3100 SHIPPED which is less than the scope new! I’m actually motivated so if we can do this today I’d do $2900!!

Hit me up if you have any questions.

-J

Attachments

• 10EF7E98-EAE4-44EC-8071-235760EC59DD.jpeg
    10EF7E98-EAE4-44EC-8071-235760EC59DD.jpeg
    861.7 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
The scope is in UT, if someone wanted to do a local pickup I would take a little off for shipping. Also this is a personal scope but I am an FFL so am set up to take credit cards. I would just need to add a few percentage points to the price to cover the fee. Thanks

Hi Luna. Hope you're doing well.

Looks like h59 non-illuminated and 5-25 in the pics I see.