• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nightforce BEAST w/ H59 reticle in stock!

Trey@SportOptics

Private
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
May 3, 2013
Louisiana
If you've been looking for a BEAST and dont want to wait now is the time to pick this up. This is the model with the H59 reticle. I know it says pre order only on the site but thats because we're giving the Snipershide guys first crack at it. If we still have it by tomorrow we're going to open it to the general public. I'm sure it wont last that long though! It is in stock and ready to ship. We're also including FREE next day air so you can have it for the weekend. Give us a call to place your order @ 800-720-9625

Nightforce Beast 5-25x56 - Nightforce Beast 5-25x56 High Speed Zero Stop Front Focal Mil-Radian - H59 Reticle C449

Hensoldt 6-24x72mm like new. Solid one piece mount/ rings. I would add $$$

Hensoldt 6-24x72mm like new. Solid one piece mount/ rings. I would add $$$
hey man any way you can please stop thread shitting? I have read three scope threads this morning and you're hawking your unrelated optic in all of them. Wish you all the best with your sale but folks are trying to have discussions here and your posts are spamming them. Thanks rltw