• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Nightforce blowout sale @BrotherhoodArms

BrotherhoodArms

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Greetings to all,

The boss might have gone a little overboard on NX8s and ATACR F1s last time he ordered, so we are sitting heavy on inventory, which is good news for you guys.

Give us a call or shoot a message and ask about Hide pricing on the optic of your choosing and see what we can do for you.

Jeremy
605-878-4867

Attachments

• IMG_1058.JPG
    IMG_1058.JPG
    336.1 KB · Views: 446
Greetings to all,

The boss might have gone a little overboard on NX8s and ATACR F1s last time he ordered, so we are sitting heavy on inventory, which is good news for you guys.

Give us a call or shoot a message and ask about Hide pricing on the optic of your choosing and see what we can do for you.

Jeremy
605-878-4867
Greetings to all,

Jeremy
605-878-4867

Hi do you sell to Australian customers? Regards
Rowan.

We are in the process of getting our coupon codes added to our website.

Right now we have the c625 nx8 4-32x50 with mil c reticle listed online and will continue to add more scopes without snipershide discounts applied.

So basically, check out our website and I'd you see the scope you want, add it to your cart and it will show the discount. If you don't see what you are looking for, or it doesn't show a discount, shoot a PM or give a call and we can get you a price.

Jeremy
www.BrotherhoodArms.net
605-878-4867

I put 3 scopes in my cart and didn’t see a discount on any of the 3. Maybe Im bad at picking scopes. LOL

Not me

Attachments

• D4282137-BA4A-4040-A338-30F2D4381BDC.jpeg
    D4282137-BA4A-4040-A338-30F2D4381BDC.jpeg
    146.6 KB · Views: 365
Don’t see a discount either. Only way to see my cart is the little preview - or click checkout and it shows cart items but no discount (on iPhone)

That's a really good price, for how long you guys will have that promo?

Greetings,

Got our order of NX8s with Mil-XT reticles in today.

Check out the website by using the link in this post for hide pricing on the scopes. Full disclosure, our credit card processor is still trying to figure out what they are doing so you can't check out on the website, but if you like what you see, give us a call and we can get your card ran over the phone and get it sent to you!

Jeremy
605-878-4867

Just wanted to thank Jeremy of Brotherhood Arms for my new ATACR. He couldn’t have been more helpful and great overall experience dealing with him.

I was just about to place an order but the prices in the cart just went up about $400 per scope and one of the discount codes disappeared from the cart?

Same thing happened to me. It's at least 300 more than it was 15 minutes ago. Should have pulled the plug. My bad.

I ordered a couple weeks ago. Prices then were still better than anywhere else unless you bought used on the Hide

I had an unassigned coupon code, that I created last night on an unrelated brand, on the site that applied a $450 discount to EVERYTHING and stacked it with the discount that should be on the scope. The code was corrected and the discount is correct now.

I know some people are pretty upset about it but all I can do is appologize for the confusion and hope they understand.

Anyways, codes are fixed and I bet we still have the best deal you'll find on Nightforce.

Jeremy

Last edited:
Spoke with Cory...
Got an incredible deal.
NF coming my way.
Thank you for keeping us up to date with your site.

Myron

Looks like I'll have to call in the morning since the online ordering doesn't seem to still be working and no ones picking up, probably closed. Thank you Jeremy!

Basically you can't buy on the site right now and have to call us so we can do the card over the phone. I've been told it is being resolved for about 3 weeks now and still hasn't been resolved.

Just an fyi, I know it says on the site that the C624 is in stock, but it is not currently. I've gotta get that taken down. We have 5 coming but are about 4 weeks out from receiving them.

@Chit126 you'll have to look me up for your next NX8!

Give a call tomorrow (Saturday) and we'll get you squared away with your order.

605-878-4867.

Jeremy

Order placed yesterday, received tracking details within a couple of hours, and now en route for delivery next week.
Fast and efficient.
Cannot wait to see the NF Mil-XT Scope.

Myron

I’ve ordered several things from Dominic at brotherhood arms. Great to deal with and a very honest man. Buy with confidence.

After a lot of messing around, I think we got the hide discounts working again.

How they work:
  • Add the scope to your cart
  • Go to checkout and under "Special Offer Codes" in the top right portion of the screen type in the coupon code
  • Coupon codes for Nightforce scopes follow the following format, "NFC###" for scopes or "NFSP###" for spotting scopes
    • If you want a C625 NX8 4-32x50 MIL-C, the code is "NFC625"
    • Another example: if you want a C613 ATACR F1 7-35x56 MIL-XT, the code is "NFC613"
    • Last example: if you want an SP102 TS-80 HD 20-60x80 angled spotter the code is "NFSP102"

The coupon code will give you a cash discount plus free UPS ground shipping.

We only tax in South Dakota. If you are out of state and it's showing tax, we will manually adjust the total before we run your card. I should have the tax issue resolved, but originally we had issues with that.

I think everything should be satisfactory at this point. If you order something and don't hear anything maybe give a call and double check on everything.

Jeremy
605-878-4867

Last edited:
Reactions: LV Precision