• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Nightforce customer service!

smokinbobf4

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2018
Just thought I would share a recent experience. I had bought an nx8 about a month ago and got it sighted in and went home to set the zero stop and the clutch wouldn’t spin after loosening the 4 set screws. I messed with it awhile and could not get it. Jumped online and found that it is a semi common problem that a metal shaving or something is on the threads and it has to go back for them to fix. I also have read horror stories of it taking months to get anything back if they even will look at it so I wasn’t thrilled to say the least. I was a bit disappointed, but I realize every brand does have some issues so I don’t blame them too much. to my surprise the lady that helped me was extremely nice and said she would put a rush on it as I had a hunt coming in 2 weeks. She sent me a prepaid shipping label and the day it got there it was fixed and sent back to me and all is well. I know I have heard of cs issues but I am sure there are a lot of these stories also that don’t get told.

Bought a new NF scope once and the wrench included was the wrong size. Called them and they sent me 2 wrenches in the mail ASAP. Good for Nightforce.

I've had positive experiences the few times I've had to contact customer service at Nightforce. Several years ago I sent a 5-25 ATACR back for a parallax issue that was resolved pretty quickly and similar to the above when I bought my 4-16 off the PX here it didn't come with the multi-tool for resetting the turrets. I called CS to try to buy one but they sent it out free of charge along with some swag which I thought was cool.

Reactions: doc88
Quite a few years ago, I bought an NXS with the Velocity 1000 reticle. I could never get the velocity I thought I would be able to get so the scopes reticle really wasn't too useful to me. Since Hazen Lane is just up the river from me, I stopped in on my way to work to find out what it would cost me to change the reticle. Not only was the cost reasonable, they swapped it while I waited. It wasn't a long wait. That's the only experience I have with NF CS and it was most definitely a positive experience.

Reactions: deersniper
I had some debris or glue inside an ATACR and was handled quickly and easily. Got some swag when it came back. Very good experience.

It's refreshing to hear the good stories along with the bad. It's easy to alter ones perspective when you only hear about the negative experiences.

Reactions: smokinbobf4
My Nightforce was missing the wrench. No problems getting it.

Like a dumbass, I put too much torque on the Power throw lever on my ATACR 1-8 and stripped out the allen head on the top of the screw. Called NF, offered to pay for a replacement and shipping, and they politely declined. They overnighted me a new PTL at no cost, can't say enough good things about NF!