• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nightforce Military Discount

StangPwr71

Private
Minuteman
Mar 6, 2022
portland, or
If anyone has used Nightforces Military discount, Have there lead times been accurate? give or take a couple weeks?

I think i have settled on a NX8 4-32 MIL-XT reticle Either C634, Or C667.

Any reasons not to go with this choice. 338 Lapua Savage LRH 26" Barrel

I ordered a scope April 2022 and was given an estimate of 28 weeks.
Now at 47 weeks and still waiting. . .

Thankfully, I found a March locally.

Disappointing to hear about the lead time, but can't complain since it's such a good price and they don't have to offer the program. I'm impatient and will probably end up paying the higher price to get the NXS 2.5-10 I want sooner.

I didn't realize that NF even offered this program. I've been using Vortex and Leupold programs. How "good" is the NF program?

At the rate these pop up in the PX, I would personally just go that route. You would still be waiting, but likely not as long.

Reactions: southernpew
The lead times vary and used to be a lot shorter (I think like 8-12 with an actual delivery of 6 when I did mine a while back). Hopefully they shorten back up and/or you get yours faster than expected.

I didn't realize that NF even offered this program. I've been using Vortex and Leupold programs. How "good" is the NF program?
Part of the program is not discussing the rates with others. Just hit them up with your proof of service and they’ll get you the price sheet and order form.