• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Nightforce MLR 2 reticle

Re: Nightforce MLR 2 reticle

The MLR2 is a nice reticle. Thinking of upgrading my F1 with it at some point.

Any updates on when the F1 MLR2 will be out?

I really like this MLR2 reticle after seeing the reviews from SHOT. I am anxiously waiting for them to hit the market.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dfloomis</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any updates on when the F1 MLR2 will be out? </div></div>

EuroOptics said about a month when I talked to Jason about a week ago.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tacgnut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have found where Nightforce will offer the MLR2 reticle for the F1, will they offer this in all scopes or just the F1? </div></div>

Only for the F1. At SHOT Show they gave us an ETA of 8 weeks for the availability.

Thanks,

Mason @ CST

Sorry to bump this thread, but has anyone heard if current Nightforce F1 owners can swap out the reticle for the new MLR2? I have an MLR version and I really like the design of the new MLR2.

So to answer my own question for anyone else who is interested, Nightforce said they would not be able to get to it until September, but it is something they are offering.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tacgnut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bummer, that would be a great reticle in a 5.5-22. I guess I'll have to buy another brand of scope;)
I hope NF reconsiders. </div></div>

Who is saying anywhere that we haven't already considered it but that there are bigger fish frying right now? Matt said no plans for the near future and he's right, but that doesn't mean we're not considering it at all.