• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes NightForce NSX 3.5-15x50mm F1 LV5 Reticle

TRH1962

Private
Minuteman
Jan 21, 2014
Virginia
I'm looking to trade up on another scope soon and was curious as to what my scope should be worth. I know what it's worth to me but what should I look to get for it when trading up to a more powerful scope in magnification. It's the Nightforce model #C356 .250MOA. Not looking to give it away by no means. If I put it back in it's original box like it came you would never know if it was used.

Thanks

Last edited:
In used condition, I've seen these going for $1600-1900.

If it was mine to sell, I'd put it out there for $2000. You can always come down from there.

Reactions: TRH1962
Velocity reticles aren't in real high demand around here... to a lesser extent neither is MOA...

$1900-2000 puts it against used S&B, Gen II Razors and other scopes better suited to the shooting most of us do. The farther you distance the asking price from that crowd the quicker it will sell... just depends on how patient you're willing to be.

Reactions: TRH1962
I'm looking to trade up on another scope soon and was curious as to what my scope should be worth. I know what it's worth to me but what should I look to get for it when trading up to a more powerful scope in magnification. It's the Nightforce model #C356 .250MOA. Not looking to give it away by no means. If I put it back in it's original box like it came you would never know if it was used.

Thanks
Hello TRH

Did you ever sell your C356?

Bill

Hello TRH

Did you ever sell your C356?

Bill
Hi Bill
I haven't and really haven't been trying to sell it. It's a great scope but I'm wanting the ATACR 7-35x56 F1, MOA but it's just to damn expensive and I find myself having to sell it to get one. I purchased the C356 when it first became available and at the time it wasn't cheap either. I may have to hold on to it a little longer and try later on next year if the C569 comes down in price some.

Hello TRH... I assume that your C356 has the Velocity 1000 reticle LV.5 for the .308 round?

I am curious about that scope and how it performed in your hands...I am in AZ and have the opportunity for long distance
shots once in a while.

Feel free to call me if you have a chance...I have a few questions re the reticle
and maybe a buyer if you decide to sell it

Thanks

Bill