• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Nightforce NXS 2.5-10x32 Mildot MOA

thecontract

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 26, 2008
Israel, Fla
Have for sale a Nightforce NSX 2.5-10x32. Illuminated Mildot reticle, MOA adjustments. Glass and scope body are perfect.Made in the USA.

1125.00 shipped

Attachments

• NF1.JPG
    NF1.JPG
    324.9 KB · Views: 223
  • NF2.JPG
    NF2.JPG
    352.9 KB · Views: 231
  • NF3.JPG
    NF3.JPG
    403.8 KB · Views: 231
Man I need one some kind of bad for a MK12 build.. can’t find one anywhere. Any idea what the best sight is to find one?

Bro, I use gunbroker, gunsinternational and eBay... Frikken thing is I've given some thought to having NF build me 500 of the damn things and sell them... Could make bank..

NF will change reticles for you, (or used to) for 300.00... Here's my clone I use for practice before my quarterly quals...

Will do and thanks for the compliment.. Shoots under 1/2 Moa with anything. Shilen 1-8 that has prolly 6000 plus rounds down the tube.

Man I need one some kind of bad for a MK12 build.. can’t find one anywhere. Any idea what the best sight is to find one?

Not sure if the right reticle but figured I would share it. No affiliation just ran across it looking for a specific nightforce I'm after.

need a Leupold Mk4 2.5-8 for the clone!

One on ebay. Looks really expensive though unless that's what they go for. Honestly don't know why these are all showing up. I'm looking for a nighforce nsx f1 myself.