• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Nightforce NXS 3.5-15 x50

Aron81

Private
Minuteman
Oct 20, 2007
ND, USA
Sorry, I know that I am beating a dead horse here (yes, I searched!) but butler creek's website has quite different numbers than the post here. I would tend to trust the word of the people here, but just want to make sure that the #18 occular & #43 objective covers are what I would use for this scope.

Thanks guys.

Re: Nightforce NXS 3.5-15 x50

Yes those will work but the #43's will take some effort to get on. If you can find it a BC Multi-Flex Objective Lens Cover size 43-44 (Part #34344) will go on a little easier.

I had a dilemna with BC covers- one was too small and the other too large. I put a wrap or two of electrical tape around the ocular and used the larger.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Trigger Monkey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes those will work but the #43's will take some effort to get on. If you can find it a BC Multi-Flex Objective Lens Cover size 43-44 (Part #34344) will go on a little easier. </div></div>

That's what I had gathered; I'm going to put it in some hot water for a bit and then put it on... I think that's what others said had worked.

I have 2 of those scopes and the 43's are absolute bastards to get on the objective, even with hot water soaking. I gave up with it, I have a 43 sitting on my shelf unused, if you want it, you can have it to wrestle with for the price of shipping to your front door. Just shoot me a PM where to send it.