• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50!

yoda1988

Private
Minuteman
Apr 27, 2010
Beverly Hills, CA
Hey guys... first time posting on this site but I have been an active browser. I recently just purchased a Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50 with the zero stop feature and the NP-R1 reticle from Long Range Supply (Don was a great guy to work with and I would recommend purchasing through him any day) and I received it yesterday. All I can say is WOW. For anyone questioning or debating whether or not to purchase a Nightforce I have to say... bite the bullet and do it. I purchased this optic to go on a build that is being completed by Mike over at Underground Skunkworks. I cannot wait to get this scope mounted and my only regret is that I waited so long to pick one up.

Re: Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50!

NF rulez
laugh.gif
i love my two NXS!

I have had a few but time-$$$---higher priorities....

one day I hope to get me a 5.5.-20 mil/mil

I got my first Nightforce 2 months ago. I love it! Only problem is, now I want to replace the optics on my other rifles with more Nightforce scopes!

Yoda,
Did you go zero stop and high speed? What was the grand total? I ordered one not long ago and it's in the mail.

xdeano

i shoot a 5.5-22x56 myself and i love it. it's easy to get comfortable with this scope and if your considering nightforce, do yourself a favor and get zero stop, that feature has helped me out a lot when hunting, it also helps if your cranking around and trying to keep eyes on a target and lose count

I'm like alot of the others here, have four of them and wish every one my rifles had them on them.

yeah I forgot to put it in there that it has the zero stop feature... I'll post pictures of the scope on the rifle when I get it (unfortunately that won't be for a few more weeks but I cannot wait nonetheless).

One choice you won't look back on.

I just picked up that same scope from Don not long ago. It was my second NXS. I see more in my future. They are excellent scopes.

I also got this scope well let’s say ordered it, night force evidently is a little behind on production. It's been 5 weeks so far. Man I can’t wait to get this scope mounted on my 110 BA.

No question i'll get a NF for my next rifle, right now i cant choose between the 3.5-15F1 or the 5.5-22, i wish they made the the 5.5-22 in FFP

When I first started in this game (which was not too long ago) I never understood why people said a good glass should cost as much if not more than your stick.

Since then, I've upgraded from a Nikon Buckmasters to a NF NP-R1 3.5-15 and I'm absolutely amazed by the quality and clarity of the glass!! Glad I bit the bullet and made the switch. Never looking back...