• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56 Rifle Scope for sale

Re: Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56 Rifle Scope for sale

Great deal take a look folks ..ops double post

Doubt this post will last long....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NSXscopes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
It would not let me put this in the forum for selling (if mods want to move it go ahead) </div></div>You couldn't post in the FS section because you don't have enough posts to do so. You should have read the rules.

if anyone is interested shoot me an email

thanks it was my baby..but i need cash to move...

Great. Hocking shit in the optics section b/c you want to circumvent the rules.

Classy.

7 hours left and its at 1150.00? Thats a good buy

Yeah jrose your right very classy......Hey new guys(dan and cuffm)wtf this guy has 4 posts why are you even thinking about that scope.This nxsscope character is blatantly breaking the rules....Skating around the for sale section what next?
This kinda of bullshit right here is what pisses off frank and really all of us that like to trade and sell..
I VOTE BAN.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 467</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah jrose your right very classy......Hey new guys(dan and cuffm)wtf this guy has 4 posts why are you even thinking about that scope.This nxsscope character is blatantly breaking the rules....Skating around the for sale section what next?
This kinda of bullshit right here is what pisses off frank and really all of us that like to trade and sell..
I VOTE BAN..... </div></div>

F that, ban the seller and anyone who buys the damn thing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 467</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah jrose your right very classy......Hey new guys(dan and cuffm)wtf this guy has 4 posts why are you even thinking about that scope.This nxsscope character is blatantly breaking the rules....Skating around the for sale section what next?
I VOTE BAN..... </div></div>

+1

yea, the seller is at fault but... why ban someone wanting to get a good deal on a decent scope?

"Hey new guys(dan and cuffm)wtf"

Better take another look bud. Just because I don't post everyday don't mean I don't read. Been here since 2002.

Because those folks are promoting the breaking of the forum rules. Ban them all!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mavrick10_2000</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Because those folks are promoting the breaking of the forum rules. Ban them all! </div></div>

+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dan Carey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Hey new guys(dan and cuffm)wtf"

Better take another look bud. Just because I don't post everyday don't mean I don't read. Been here since 2002. </div></div>

Yea,like the man says,you are promoting breaking the rules,I hope cuffm gets burned,just look at this assholes user name,he logged in just to hock his shit!!! Been here since 2002?,not very active are you?

I fail to see how what he does would affect you. All I'm seeing is new guys with a hell of a lot of posts in a short time, bitching about what some one else is doing. I try real hard to mind my own business, which is a GOOD thing. The meager post count I have doesn't reflect who I am or what I know, It only represents the post I make in reference to topics I think are interesting, that is if I have the time. Furthermore, he didn't offer to sell it to anyone on this site, did he.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dan Carey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I fail to see how what he does would affect you. All I'm seeing is new guys with a hell of a lot of posts in a short time, bitching about what some one else is doing. I try real hard to mind my own business, which is a GOOD thing. The meager post count I have doesn't reflect who I am or what I know, It only represents the post I make in reference to topics I think are interesting, that is if I have the time. Furthermore, he didn't offer to sell it to anyone on this site, did he. </div></div>

You fail to see...hum interesting....You say you read a lot.Maybe you should do a search and find the post after post of lowlight and the mods. warning us to not skate around,above,below the rules REASON BEING we will have to start paying for the use of the for sale section...This has been gone over repeatly numerous times.So apparently you dont read quite as much as you say...
And as far as him not trying to sell it here why even post it in the first place?He new someone would pm him wanting it...
Come on dude does this guy even sound for real..This has SCAM written all over it...
Jason,mike,whoever is modding tonite lock this idiotic thread before LL see's it and we all have to pay for someones else's fuck up....
467......out.

My "scamdar" is active! Check his profile - not even a valid e-mail address.

Kevin

This has managed to stay here much longer than I would have ever thought! Pete

I wouldn't trust anybody that can't follow the simple posting rules no matter how cheap the scope was. Is greed good?

True!i have a NF scope im wanting to sale..and im waiting till i have enough posts!..rules are rules..

What part of 100 posts required to list on classifieds don't some people understand? No one here is boo hooing. We just believe rules are meant to be followed. I personally have no need for the NF scope posted or any other.

I'm for this thread to be locked......